Sign in to follow this  
Capn Frank

[OL - FB] The Yacht Majestic

This passenger yacht transports notable officials throughout the brick seas.  The little vessel has only a couple of marines but is a flighty little vessel. 

26790809529_2c19a8b141_z.jpg

26790811499_1338332021_z.jpg

26790812989_d2ab0f0903_z.jpg

The chipper crew does a great job at leisurely transporting important officials with their precious cargo.

26790807879_bc98cf5a82_z.jpg

The decks are deliberately studly.  My daughter really wanted to have one of my ships to play with, so I made this one.  Cargo hold and stern cabin easily accessible and the anchor raises and lowers.

C&C welcome. :pir-grin:

Daughter is getting a cute little ship with a nicely shaped hull.  Hopefully she treats it with lighter hands than my son normally does with mine. :hmpf_bad:

1 hour ago, Kwatchi said:

Daughter is getting a cute little ship with a nicely shaped hull.  Hopefully she treats it with lighter hands than my son normally does with mine. :hmpf_bad:

She's been playing with it already, and it has held up very well. I only recently finished the sails.  Hopefully they hold up. :look:

39 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

The colours are really nice

Thanks. :pir-laugh:

Great work, Phred. I really like the sides, using those slopes.

Nice yacht! Loving that stern. The alternance of white and tan works very well, great rigging. The princess daughter should be very proud of such a fine ship.:thumbup:

Great colors on this one, Phred - looks quite suitable to be transporting high officials around Oleon! :thumbup:  Those sails and the lanterns out back look great as well, and I can't miss mentioning the awesome playability you've got here! :pir-grin:

Oh She`s a true beaty! :wub: A ship to my taste as well. :grin:

Fair winds and calm seas!
Yours truly: Captain Charles J. Becker