LegoPondswald

Christmas MOC - opinions wanted!

Hi guys!

I worked on a small MOC for my winter village tonight. Inspiration came partly from the Lego Gingerbread House, but of course I went my own way with it. Now I'm looking for opinions. What do you guys think of it? Should I change anything?

Note: the plates on the inside of the building and the small hole in the wall are there to get rid of some wires, since I'm going to put a light inside. This way, you'll hardly see it. 

d6OkzS4.png

RlmCtHF.png

Edited by LegoPondswald

This looks already pretty great. I can't really point out anything major - it just says YES! to me. :classic: Just a few tiny bits: I would try the window and door frames in white for a sugar-icing-look and maybe replace the slope pieces on the sugar-canes with this one. Apart from that, there is maybe some space for tooth pieces to mimic icicles.

As I said - just tiny bits I would play with!:classic:

Centre the pretzel with a 2x1 brick with a clip on the side.

Do you need the roof to open? If not, there are some better ways of covering the gaps.

@Blk69 Thanks for the feedback! It is indeed a candy store, but I'm not really sure what else to put on the building. A pretzel kind of worked :)

And I'll think about the other stuff. Thanks!

I would change the door to one of the curved ones and change the windows to lattice ones. They just seem more Christmassy to me.