wooootles

MOC: 505 Wasabi (Skyscraper)

More than 42 inches tall, More than 6000 pieces, this hip, modern apartment skyscraper is my second tallest and second biggest MOC, located in the heart of Wasabi District.

505 WASABI

Includes amenities such as a rooftop swimming pool up top and Wasabi District's first Dunkin Donuts.  (Competitor to my Starbucks!)

38522562022_337b85de51_z.jpg

38522566222_655a729ef7.jpg   37837842614_ea122d30f9.jpg

38498026266_cb11426009.jpg   38498029156_85dfdd4ab6.jpg

More interior pics coming soon, I'll keep you guys posted!  But for now, enjoy the pics, and let me know what you guys think.  Thanks for looking!

A high rise with a dunkin donuts :wub:! Beautiful work. Love the balconies, floor to ceiling windows, infinity pool, green separated bike lane, the awning and of course donuts. Fantastic MOC!

This is awesome! Rarely do you see skyscraper MOCs. Probably because of all the windows one would need to buy...

Also, I love the infrastructure design. Especially the protected, green bike lane. :wub:

Two thumbs up! :thumbup: :thumbup:

PS. Starbucks coffee is better! :tongue:

Edited by LegoMonorailFan
Added more compliments. :-P

Thanks guys!

If you want to see anything else in detail, like the cars, or the roads, both my flickr and Instagram account have detail images of them, just dig deep!

Edited by wooootles

Cool! Another amesome build from you!

We definately need more skyscraper MOCs (and I finally need to build my digital ones in real bricks...).

I, in no way, like modern architecture.

but this is quite amazing and just beautifully done. Just the right amount of detail, nothing is overdone and I could easily see this in any big city!

Very well done!