2 hours ago, efferman said:

actually iam at page 109 and the goal is the full set.

I don´t like this model team set but I appreciate your work, we'll see if there's something good...

I can't say for this model, but I regularly use CV or universal joints on long axles to accommodate any twisting in the frame.

4 minutes ago, Zero (Zblj) said:

Can someone tell me what is the point of a high number of CV joints on the trailer?

To help install sections easy.

57 minutes ago, efferman said:

They reduce the stress on the drivetrain when the container is in air.

The lxf of the semi tractor is done, except of missing parts in ldd

http://www.doktor-brick.de/index.php/Thread/8699-42078-Mack-Anthem/?postID=175512#post175512

Hi efferman,

you're the best! It's absolutely incredible how fast you made this LDD *huh*

In the mean time the trailer of my luffing crane is done:20171223_Effermans_Mack_with_42055-Trail

where in ldd you have found the curved pipes?

edit:

found one at the flexible parts. but the part seems different.

Edited by efferman

The rim part is 56145 and the tyre is 15413. The tube I used is part 25214 but it dosnt fit an axle the whole way in so I removed the axle in the stack to get it to sit underneath. The dual conversion was simple. The steering colum dosnt go so I put a 3L axle in instead of a 4L and lifted the uni joint up half a stud and a bit and that works. The windscreen sides dont fit at all no matter what I tried.

Added some PF lights, 2 L motors to the trailer with another SBrick for control and Mack the Bulldog also received a little Christmas upgrade :) Tested the trailer also with M motors but they were too weak to lift the load. Placement of the motors in the trailer is not 100% satisfactory as the one which is perpandicular lifts the container up a bit. And of course Merry Xmas to everyone :)

Edited by kbalage

24 minutes ago, kbalage said:

Added some PF lights, 2 L motors to the trailer with another SBrick for control and Mack the Bulldog also received a little Christmas upgrade :) Tested the trailer also with M motors but they were to weak to lift the load. Placement of the motors in the trailer is not 100% satisfactory as the one which is perpandicular lifts the container up a bit. And of course Merry Xmas to everyone :)

Hi kbalage,

this is genius :grin: ... Santa Claus playing electric guitar - can't stop laughing ... 

Merry Christmas!!

Edit: How did you manage to make a moose out of the bulldog? Very nice detail :thumbup:

Edited by Leonard Goldstein

page 305, end of section 5

24395519577_71724f8009_c.jpg

lxf

edit:

page 381, step 6 is done, only the container is left

38552964814_aa368ed7e5_c.jpg

lxf

edit²

The full set

25394436248_fd22ac4093_c.jpg

lxf

Edited by efferman

3 hours ago, efferman said:

The full set

I have made some colour changes ;)
In order: Black, LBG, Red
Dark Azure, Blue, Orange
Yellow, White, Green

Some colours are not possible to build without swapping some parts, but they look nice :)

800x575.jpg

On 12/23/2017 at 9:12 AM, Zero (Zblj) said:

Hi

Can someone tell me what is the point of a high number of CV joints on the trailer?

I'd think that the B model uses them.

I like what I see... but what concerns me the most is the price and value.

I feel that it will be expensive because of the licencing and size. I also am looking for other pieces. 

Wish lego would release another low budget full size vehicle (eg. 42029 or 42037) since im looking for parts that the sets contain :D

I really like the garbage truck. It’s better than some A-models. Mack must be really pleased with the license agreement.

Yay:sweet:, finally a video about the b model. I am really liking this, especially since it has a ejector plate in it, cant wait.