Studless 8859 - the ultimate.

It has 1409 parts and is 75 cm long.
It has four wheel steering, the front wheels turn more than the rear wheels. It har four wheel drive but it can be turned off to 2wd. It has differential lock in front and rearn it has mount for equipment in front and equipment in the front can be tiltes down. It is power take-off in both front and rear. Is has mount for trailer. It has mount for equipment in rear that can be tiltes up and down. Is has adjustable seat, and extra details like gearstick, dashboard, headlights on the roof and adjustable mirrors. It has a V8 motor with a big ventilator in the front. The hood can open.

It is also very easy to motoize with power functions. You only need to change one crossaxle with endstop to one without endstop to get acsess to the steering and drive.

forside.jpg.1cf16364814e70fe926e1e7e5972f1bf.jpg

Studless 8859 - the ultimate.

It has 1409 parts and is 75 cm long.
It has four wheel steering, the front wheels turn more than the rear wheels. It har four wheel drive but it can be turned off to 2wd. It has differential lock in front and rearn it has mount for equipment in front and equipment in the front can be tiltes down. It is power take-off in both front and rear. Is has mount for trailer. It has mount for equipment in rear that can be tiltes up and down. Is has adjustable seat, and extra details like gearstick, dashboard, headlights on the roof and adjustable mirrors. It has a V8 motor with a big ventilator in the front. The hood can open.

It is also very easy to motoize with power functions. You only need to change one crossaxle with endstop to one without endstop to get acsess to the steering and drive.

forside.jpg.1cf16364814e70fe926e1e7e5972f1bf.jpg

Welcome to Eurobricks! That's a very nice update; I love the use of the Claas Xerion tyres for this model, as well as all the in-cab controls.

Perhaps a Mod should move this to the technic forum, where it will get much more targeted comments.
You can check it out here: https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/115-lego-technic-mindstorms-model-team/&_fromLogin=1

That looks pretty nice and I definitely recognise 8859 in there. Do you perhaps have an LDD file or instructions for me to have a look at? 

9 hours ago, LvdH said:

That looks pretty nice and I definitely recognise 8859 in there. Do you perhaps have an LDD file or instructions for me to have a look at? 

Of course. I have made a PDF instruction with 234 sites, made in Ldraw. I used two weeks to make it.

Here: Instruction for Technic 8859 Ultimate download

( Claas tires are not in Ldraw part Library )

Noname-92.jpg

Edited by Kong harald

@Kong harald you have been banned multiple times from Eurobricks. I'm not taking the trouble to chamber you, since you haven't been responding in the past.

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Once a bannee, always a bannee?

Definitely not. But he has been banned half a dozen times and when we try to talk to him in the chamber he doesn't respond.