MKJoshA

75204 Sandspeeder REVIEW

Great review, MKJoshA!

You seem to be a natural for these: good pictures, and good narration content as well.

This is the first I've heard of this set.

Personally, I think this vehicle would go very nicely with a pirate fleet; right alongside the swoops, sand skiffs, pirate tanks, and Starhoppers in the tan/brown color scheme used by many of the lawless bands raiding and scavenging the Outer Rim territories!

Thanks for this!

Thanks for the review!

I'm curious what this set is based on, but nevertheless I really like the new color scheme. Although it bugs me, that we had several snowspeeder designs over the years, but the cockpit is still built up, using the old x-wing window piece (while the x-wings have updated, more movie accurate ones). TLG it's time for an accurate snowspeeder cockpit section!

I like the pilots a lot. With those grey and white colors are a very good match for the random human pilots in the Tatooine's cantina. Only the helmets need to be switched by standard race car helmets, and that's all. 

This is even more relevant if a new cantina is on the way, and even the speeder would be ok in a MOC. There should be non-snow speeders before the ESB, so it's perfect to put one nearby the cantina or in any other Tatooine MOC. :sweet:

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:26 PM, brobert said:

OR...what if the SNAKE IS SNOKE???!?!?!??? *huh*:laugh_hard: ok, sorry I'm finished :blush:

maybe yes a sneaky snake called Snoke

Thanks for the review!

I'm not much interested in the ship itself, but the parts seem useful and I like those pilots a lot.

This is just another awesome speeder variant :blush: with a wonderful "review". Best minifig is the Mustafar-based FO gunner! :grin:

3 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

is this for real?

No. It's a spoof. dvogon just wanted to hijack my review of a real set.

10 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

is this for real?

Aaaaaaaaa...mmmmm...does it sound like it? 

6 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Hey the "lava-speeder" makes as much sense as anything else LEGO/Disney has done. 

@dvogon :laugh: Did you do that your self or fine it some where? 

Someone else opinion on the set and they don't seem to like very much. 

https://www.fbtb.net/lego-star-wars/2017/12/05/review-75204-sandspeeder/

On 21/12/2017 at 2:59 PM, MKJoshA said:

Oh, I didn't want to do that. I'm very sorry if I gave a wrong impression. I just wanted to show a funny color-scheme variant of the Sandspeeder color scheme. I actually like the 75204 set a lot, and the review btw.