Sign in to follow this  
Luza

Commercial and bricklinksellers on events

I was wondering how different events handle sale during the events exhibition, both from commercial partners and "bricklink-sellers".

I am organizing an event in Trondheim, Norway, and since its growing in size we want to make sure that we organize the sale during the event in a good way.
We have both commercial seller (toy store) and some personal bricklink-sellers present during the exhibition. Today we don't require anything special from them, and they more or less get the space they want.

Does anyone know how other events handle this? Is it a fee to have sale, a limit on numers etc? Or how do you think it should be?
If you are a organizer and have this information but dont want to post it here, please send me an PM. I will be very, very, veeeery happy - and if you want me to I will handle confedential :)

Well, most of the time they have a fee indeed (per meter). Some LUG's try to promote Exhibitions even for sellers by saying, first meter free if you exhibit too (great for me, stickers don't cost too much room).

There are also other limits now and then, but it depends on the kind of event.

You might also want to have a minimum fee for a table, to stop people using a narrow table but lots of stock piled up behind it.