Sign in to follow this  
Capt Wolf

[Sistershipping] Where are the plans?!

Jerome Monezterrell, Eslandola's Secretary of the Navy, was in the office of his chief naval architect, Farrucio Paraja. The Oscuridad had sunk in a storm in October, and a sistership needed to be commissioned. But Paraja could not find the plans!

oscuridad_plans_1.jpg

Paraja was frantic as he searched for his plans of the magnificent xebec.

"Calm down, Farrucio," said Monezterrell.

"Calm down!? How can I calm down? One of my masterpieces has gone down, and now I can't find the plans!" cried the architect.

"I'm sure they're here somewhere," offered Monezterrell. "And you have the model right here..."

"Hah! That model is practically useless. The Oscuridad was a work of art!" Paraja rambled on, and Monezterrell opted to stay silent for a bit.

Finally, the plans were found. "Ah, filed under M, for Masterpiece!" exclaimed the architect.

Monezterrel tried not to let Paraja see him roll his eyes. It was a magnificent ship, but still... "Yes, very good Farrucio. See that the shipyard gets them right away."

Paraja's spirit had brightened. "Yes, yes. The Oscuridad II will restore my art to the seas! ..." Paraja continued to talk to himself as Monezterrell left the architect's office as quickly as possible.

----------

My apologies if I have disparaged Legostone's characters in any way, but the Oscuridad was his ship, so I felt his characters should be involved in the required sistershipping build. I hope my story simply conveys that it is a gorgeous ship.

:rofl: :thumbup: Nicely done, Capt!  We've had some good stories to go along with BoBS paperwork before, but this is definitely one of my favorites!  That micro xebec is excellent as well - glad to hear the real one will be getting a new lease on life :pir-grin:

Great job with this office scene Capt Wolf, story and build both! :thumbup: 

He will make Oscuridad great again! :D

Amusing story and well made little interior scene. The model is really nicely done in all its simplicity.