INDEX Summary Chapter 1 : Prelude to departure Chapter 2 : Go east ! Chapter 3 : Fly on glide Chapter 4 : Reef diving Chapter 5 : Jaws SUMMARY Status: Chapter 5 Participating members Professor Thaum Participating vessels Andromeda Point of start: Tortuga Characters Doctor Thaum's merry men ( Capt. Barney Wolf, Bosun Saul Spillet, and the crew of Andromeda ) Troops None Cap. B. Wolf : Foretop ! Where is this catamaran ! Foretop : Leeward captain ! Saul Spillet : Right captain, a capsized catamaran with 2 natives ran aground on a reef, some sharks are roaming around. Cap. B. Wolf : Let bear away ! Ready to the row boats ! Don't forget some weapons, and bring those one back to the Andromeda... (to Saul) Perhaps they know something about Red Oktober.   Senior Sailor : Pull your oars !! Pull away lads !! Saul Spillet : Errrr... Captain... take look (giving the lens)
  Cap. B. Wolf : Ouch ! Battle station for the starboard underdeck battery Saul ! Helm, bring her to port ! Saul Spillet : Battery 1 run out the guns !! Leeward to the reef !! **** just a bit further ****   Senior Sailor : Pull away !! Pull away !! rower : Ougl !   **** again a bit further **** Native 1  : Here !!!!  Texohamataztlan !!! Native 2 :  Aaaaaaarr.... ( ended in a hideous inhuman gurgling ) Jaws : GNAP ! **** On the Andromeda ****   Cap. B. Wolf : Gosh !! That thing must be about half a cable's length !! It is just starboard to the reef ! Fire ! Saul Spillet : Gunners... 105 degrees !! and fire ! BAAAAOUMMMMM   Sailors : Come here boy ! You don't want to stay here when this thing will come back ! And so we don't ! Senior Sailor : Hurry guys !!! The gun of the Andromeda are useful against a ship, but I'm not sure for that kind of shark ! **** On the Andromeda Saul Spillet : I think you have to open the storeroom, captain, and keep the rum flowing. If the men are drunk, perhaps they will forget to tell our encounter to the doctor... I'm not sure I will be happy to go after this thing ! Captain B. Wolf : You're right Saul...    ****   After the precious haul, the diving bell, the row boats, and the native survivor have been all aboard... Captain B. Wolf  (to the crew) : You've make it big guys ! That was a good day !! Bosun, double ration of rum all around !! Crew : YEEEEEEEEPEEEE !!!!  HEEEEE HAAA !!! C&C welcome I choose the option 2, to rescue the natives... the only native left, to be correct.         .