Vincent Q

[MOC] Once upon a times when master Wu was young...

Hello there, sharing my latest MOC, here is a story about young master WU and his lair. It's built on 4 pieces of 48x48 baseplate. Hope you like it. Thanks!

Oncw Upon A Time. (1)Oncw Upon A Time.. (2)Oncw Upon A Time.. (3)Oncw Upon A Time.. (4)Oncw Upon A Time.. (5)Oncw Upon A Time.. (7)Oncw Upon A Time.. (8)Oncw Upon A Time.. (9)Oncw Upon A Time.. (10.1)Oncw Upon A Time.. (11)Oncw Upon A Time.. (12)Oncw Upon A Time.. (13)Oncw Upon A Time.. (14)Oncw Upon A Time.. (15)Oncw Upon A Time.. (16)Oncw Upon A Time.. (17)Oncw Upon A Time.. (18)Oncw Upon A Time.. (19)Oncw Upon A Time.. (20)Oncw Upon A Time.. (21)Oncw Upon A Time.. (22)Oncw Upon A Time.. (23)Oncw Upon A Time.. (24)Oncw Upon A Time.. (25)Oncw Upon A Time.. (26)Oncw Upon A Time.. (27)Oncw Upon A Time.. (28)Oncw Upon A Time.. (29)Oncw Upon A Time.. (30)Oncw Upon A Time.. (31)Oncw Upon A Time.. (32)Oncw Upon A Time.. (33)Oncw Upon A Time.. (34)Oncw Upon A Time.. (35)Oncw Upon A Time. (2)Evolution Of Master WU

On the first couple of pictures I wondered what you were hiding inside, then I scrolled down and wow! This is really impressive. Size of MOCs itself isn't really relevant to me, but when the builder is also creating really beautiful scenes as you do - great! Beautiful, scenic MOC and that last picture really makes me grin! :wink:

Wow. This is an incredible build! Really like the use of the 1x1 circle tiles (or whatever they're called) for the roof of the building. The simple colour scheme also works really well to highlight small details. 

And as for the last photo... Baby Wu!!!!

Awesome MOC. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That is a lot of car parts used as tiles on those inner wall tops!

An interesting use of the 1x1 round tiles on the outside of the Walls and main building roofs, but that connection is tricky. :wink: 

Great vegetation around the pond ... 

Ok. That looks amazing. :wub:

I love the details on the roofs. Nice use of pieces. :thumbup:

The water and the vegetation looks stunning as well.

Great build and thanks for sharing. :classic:

Oh man, this is really gorgeous, kinda hard to say what to like in particular, since all of this looks really nice. What really kills the beast though is the roof! What a great idea!

This is very lovely. The amount of detail is astonishing. The size of the MOC makes it look a bit empty, but the closeup photos reveal some of the hidden details. You definitely have a great parts collection (the new Ninjago fence, printed windows, brown flower stems etc). One of the details that really got my attention was the roof on the house and on the fence. Stacking those tiles had to a pain for your fingers, and definitely a test of patience and steady nerves. Well done.

You like to play big i see, and with style! Amazing, beautiful! Congrats! :classic:

(I really love Wuxia movies! Now some of it is in Lego, thanks to you!)

Edited by Lazer

On 11/12/2017 at 10:26 AM, Littleworlds said:

On the first couple of pictures I wondered what you were hiding inside, then I scrolled down and wow! This is really impressive. Size of MOCs itself isn't really relevant to me, but when the builder is also creating really beautiful scenes as you do - great! Beautiful, scenic MOC and that last picture really makes me grin! :wink:

Thanks! I wanna show the picture in sequence like telling a story. I am so happy you noticed that. Cheers!

On 11/12/2017 at 11:25 AM, JACKATTACKS said:

Wow. This is an incredible build! Really like the use of the 1x1 circle tiles (or whatever they're called) for the roof of the building. The simple colour scheme also works really well to highlight small details. 

And as for the last photo... Baby Wu!!!!

Thanks! I like to use only a few color to MOC most of my building as it will look more authentic. 

On 11/12/2017 at 3:04 PM, pantelis said:

At the first i think that i was watcing a movie..super very nice build...

I purposely show the pictures in sequence like telling a movie. I'm glad that you noticed that. Cheers!

On 11/13/2017 at 4:04 AM, Astropunk said:

Jaw dropping level of detail! To say 'tis an impressive MoC is an understatement...

Thank you very much!  ^ - ^

On 11/13/2017 at 5:44 AM, Venunder said:

Awesome MOC. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That is a lot of car parts used as tiles on those inner wall tops!

An interesting use of the 1x1 round tiles on the outside of the Walls and main building roofs, but that connection is tricky. :wink: 

Great vegetation around the pond ... 

Cheers! I'm glad that you notified the technic that I used to present this house. 

On 11/13/2017 at 11:14 AM, Vorkosigan said:

Incredible detail! Creates a very vivid little world. Roof technique works great. 

Cheers! ? ^ ^

15 hours ago, Xon67 said:

Fantastic!  So many details to explore.  Really well done!

Thank you and brick on! (^_^)v

12 hours ago, sander1992 said:

Ok. That looks amazing. :wub:

I love the details on the roofs. Nice use of pieces. :thumbup:

The water and the vegetation looks stunning as well.

Great build and thanks for sharing. :classic:

You are welcome! Thanks for  your compliments. Very motivating! (^_^)a

10 hours ago, kabel said:

Oh man, this is really gorgeous, kinda hard to say what to like in particular, since all of this looks really nice. What really kills the beast though is the roof! What a great idea!

Cheers & brick on! ^ _ ^

8 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

This is soooooooooo perfect!

Thank you!

I'm so happy that you noticed all the details. It really took me some time to fill all the 1x1 round tiles on the roof but I'm so happy to see the outcome. ^ ^

7 hours ago, Servertijd said:

Love it! Very detailed.

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Lazer said:

You like to play big i see, and with style! Amazing, beautiful! Congrats! :classic:

(I really love Wuxia movies! Now some of it is in Lego, thanks to you!)

Some building have to make it big to bring out the "feel" Haha! I like Wuxia movies too. I even re- watch movie "crouching tiger hidden grafon" for reference before starting this MOC . Thanks that you like it. Cheers! 

*oh2*

Holly heaven! This is amazing

The doors, the pond, the trees.... everything looks awesome

Congratulations for this beautiful piece of art

Marvelous creation! It looks so lifelike.

I especially like the garden square with the pond and pavilion section. It looks so restful.

Vincent,

I just picked up my jaw from the floor.  Very detailed and accurate build of an oriental themed mansion.  Interesting use of the samurai helmet plume for the fences.  Hope to see more works from you.  :thumbup:

Gorgeous! As a Chinese myself, this is amazing to me. 

Do you have any furniture or decoration inside the house?

It looks very serene. I wish the Ninjago theme was more like this, as opposed to weird steampunk ninja shark robots.  (who am I kidding the kids love steampunk ninja shark robots).

Is there an interior?

Quite lovely. I am definitely going to appropriate some of those details for my Japanese castle I'm working on.

Steve

Beautiful!  The roof technique is really interesting, and I also really like the ground in the courtyard, the planters/vases, and the lush greenery at the side of the pond.  Great build!  :classic: