Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

On a deserted island

This cave looks fantastic, so does the layered terrain, and it's good to see Montoya finding his way back to the civilization.

Excellent series of builds all around everyone. @Bregir, glad to see Montoya back in play, as he's been gone almost a year. Hope to see more great stories, and builds from you. 

Asking again @Bregir: where is Montoya after this, and who knows of his return? I would like to cover some of these events in the WTCM, but to me it is unclear what can be considered common knowledge in IC terms, and what not. I am sure you are not exactly thrilled about Montoya showing up in the WTCM, but you can not run away forever! :pir-grin:

Edited by Drunknok

32 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

where is Montoya

I think he will soon make a show in Jameston. (Once I get to it) And most people there probably knows about his emergence - probably the talk of the town, to some degree.

And then he will probably make his way to King's Harbour.

But since when has the WTCM been hindered by reality? :P

Just now, Bregir said:

I think he will soon make a show in Jameston. (Once I get to it) And most people there probably knows about his emergence - probably the talk of the town, to some degree.

And then he will probably make his way to King's Harbour.

Thanks for the facts, those are all I need.

Just now, Bregir said:

But since when has the WTCM been hindered by reality? :P

Show me a single case of the contrary. :wink:

3 minutes ago, Bregir said:

If this means what I think it is supposed to mean, you still fail to provide even a single proof. :pir_tong2:

P.S.: You should quote a WTCM article, state where it is factually incorrect, and provide evidence for your claim - just to be clear. :wink:

P.P.S.: Since I interpret your quote as "all 12 issues of the WTCM are proof" ... good luck, I expect your hard evidence! :pir-grin:

Edited by Drunknok