Sign in to follow this  
Mike S

“Gentlemen, we are at war.”

Governor Coyle gathered his trusted officers around the large stone table in the newly constructed dungeons of Fort Coyle.

“Gentlemen, we are at war.” He shifted his gaze around the room stopping only briefly on each face in the room. “When I first heard reports of pirates operating in the waters around Stormhaven, I had suspicions that they were in the employ of Oleon seeking to weaken Corrington’s position in the colonies. As it turns out, I was wrong.”

Governor Coyle paused for a moment, giving time for his officers to process his words.

“We worked with Oleon to purge the seas of these vermin but to no avail. The question I now keep asking myself is where do all these pirate ships come from? They cannot all be deserters and mutineers. There is something nefarious about this that I cannot place my finger on but I will continue to investigate.

In the meantime, these pirate scum made me look weak as the Governor of the Northern Reaches this last month. I must have it be made known that disrupting Corrington trade in the Northern Reaches will not be without repercussions. However I am presented with a slight problem. The cost of building and maintaining a fleet to patrol the seas of the Northern Reaches outweighs the revenue from trade in the Northern Reaches. But I may have a solution.

38277844056_e5aa63f68c_c.jpg

Edited by Mike S
iPhone and Flickr incompatible.

I am a bit confused: who exactly is declaring war on whom? Is there a formal Decleration Of War? What is expected from either side?

38 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

Very nice furniture and hall rendering

Thanks but it isn't a rendering! :wink:

13 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

I am a bit confused: who exactly is declaring war on whom? Is there a formal Decleration Of War? What is expected from either side?

I do believe the pirates declared war on all player nations.

1 hour ago, Mike S said:

Thanks but it isn't a rendering! :wink:

I was speaking about the wall and the ground... I guess they are not lego, but the rendering is very suitable to the atmosphere

Just now, Professor Thaum said:

I was speaking about the wall and the ground... I guess they are not lego, but the rendering is very suitable to the atmosphere

Well that is the headboard shelf of my bed. Now that you mentioned the atmosphere, perhaps I should continue using it as the stage for my interior scenes... just need to build some interior backdrops and floors out of Lego.

Nice scene - very dark and suitable for a dungeon scene... although I would imagine any dungeon below the mangroves of Fort Coyle would be a bit more wet! :pir_tong2:

Very nice table, are they brown tiles in the middle? Oh and your headboard definitely makes a great backdrop!