pantelis

Helms Deep creation

Hi ,

i want to share with you my latest creation for the Helms Deep.

i know that is a moc that a lot of fans create but i want to share with you my creation for the magic Helms Deep..

1510407748m_SPLASH.jpg15104082531_DISPLAY.jpg15104078491_DISPLAY.jpg15104082565_DISPLAY.jpg15104081101_DISPLAY.jpg15104081135_DISPLAY.jpg15104081124_DISPLAY.jpg15104079521_DISPLAY.jpg15104079532_DISPLAY.jpg15104079543_DISPLAY.jpg15104078492_DISPLAY.jpg15104079554_DISPLAY.jpg15104082543_DISPLAY.jpg15104082542_DISPLAY.jpg15104081102_DISPLAY.jpg

A proper, epic recreation of Helms Deep. Colours, detailing and layout work superbly well together. I also like your camera angles that puts the viewer right into the action. Very cool.:classic:

47 minutes ago, uwjedi said:

Looks neat, that was always one of my favorite sets.

Me too thank you for your coment

14 minutes ago, Littleworlds said:

A proper, epic recreation of Helms Deep. Colours, detailing and layout work superbly well together. I also like your camera angles that puts the viewer right into the action. Very cool.:classic:

Thank you littleworlds..your coments every time are to the point of my creations..!!

Very impressive. Did you build this out of multiple Helm's Deep sets or did you use a lot of spare parts from different sets? I'd like to build a bigger one myself but woulden't know where to start (I just started collecting Lego).

29 minutes ago, CrimsonGuard said:

Very impressive. Did you build this out of multiple Helm's Deep sets or did you use a lot of spare parts from different sets? I'd like to build a bigger one myself but woulden't know where to start (I just started collecting Lego).

Hi CrimsonGuard..

thanks for your coments..at the first i start with a set of deep helm and only this from the sets because the officials are very expensive now..after i buy a lot......but a lot of parts and minifigs from the bricklink and ebay..

Then i just imagine how my helms deep want to be for my room..and the result is this i made..

2 hours ago, ali1994 said:

I loved your design. Is there a way to share instructions for it?

Thanks ali1994 for your coments..i really dont design it in ldd..i just use a helms deep set and a lot of imagination..just try it and you will see you can make better helms deep from this..thanks again.thats mean you enjoy it..

2 hours ago, Sjoemie himself said:

I'm normally more of a Technic fan but I also really like this MOC!

Great work, I especially enjoy the Ent you've created!

Thanks for your coment Sjoemie.its very important that a technic fan make a good coment and watching a moc like this..

I love how well you integrated your moc with the environment, looks really good. The posing of figs also gives it a lot of life and movement sensation. :thumbup:

52 minutes ago, Niku said:

I love how well you integrated your moc with the environment, looks really good. The posing of figs also gives it a lot of life and movement sensation. :thumbup:

thanks Niku for your comments..i like that you see this details of my moc,,:classic:

1 hour ago, Black Numenorean said:

congrat man, it is always a pleasure to see a lotr moc.

good job

thanks Black Numenorean for your coments..i sew your mocs in flickr they are so much realistic..

27 minutes ago, ArchitectureFan said:

Excellent - just like it should be!

Thanks again for your comments and to this moc of me..!!

On 22/11/2017 at 4:23 PM, pantelis said:

thanks Black Numenorean for your coments..i sew your mocs in flickr they are so much realistic..

ty too. Old moc, but i don't despair to bring news...

Keep going, this is good staff!

Edited by Black Numenorean