Sign in to follow this  
shineyu

[MOC] FRC Scania + effer crane truck - HONG KONG STYLE

Just now, Aventador2004 said:

Nice work! Does the boom fold more?

Yes, i making a video for demo 

I really like the outriggers, I've been trying to make ones like that! Could we have some underside photo?

9 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

That looks awesome! Love the color scheme, and the custom stickers. Can we have an underside photo? And how strong is the crane arm?

Pls see at 

Scania crane truck structure

6 hours ago, Isak said:

I really like the outriggers, I've been trying to make ones like that! Could we have some underside photo?

If you want to make a crane above outrigger, you need to make it outrigger more small size, because not enough space for install  crane. 

33 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Thanks! Simple and sturdy. How well does it drive with just one XL-motor? Outriggers look good as well. :thumbup:

You need to install two xl for diving , if not enough space install one more xl, maybe you can try to install inside the crad. Two is really good for truck driving, three or four the ir receiver can not supplies, at that time you need divide into two battery box

Hello! Very nice truck! This one also gives me some push to the new MOC variation :thumbup:

22 hours ago, Aleh said:

Hello! Very nice truck! This one also gives me some push to the new MOC variation :thumbup:

Is really good start, you must create a great moc. Looking forward to seeing an awesome moc. 

15 hours ago, Lox Lego said:

This is awesome. The blue is splendid, how do you make so many of these huge MOC's so fast! :wub:

Hehe... i play with my lego everyday, 

This is very nice... I go to Hong Kong every year and I see these all over the place. What distinguishes a "Hong Kong" variant from similar trucks in other parts of the world?

On 17/11/2017 at 2:04 AM, Commander Wolf said:

This is very nice... I go to Hong Kong every year and I see these all over the place. What distinguishes a "Hong Kong" variant from similar trucks in other parts of the world?

Although I cannot inform you of the unique aspects of Hong Kong crane trucks, I can tell you that crane trucks vary from country to country even with the same crane manufacturer and truck manufacturer. The difference lies in the body builder. The body builder is often a regional company that mounts the crane to the truck chassis with a custom bed. The way in which the crane and bed is mounted to the body, the placement of the outriggers as well as the specific equipment often give the truck a unique regional "look." 

For example here are two very similar cranes: effer 2655 and effer 2755 both on 5 axle trucks

302_CSWR%20Macarale%20hidraulice%20EFFER

01_P8300285_klein.jpg

Hope this helps.