gabrielerava

[MOC] Fish&Sea Shop

Hi to everybody,

I want to introduce the Fish&Sea Shop. Something like Pet Shop by the sea... :tongue: But with "siamese" architecture and an older style.

This is how it ended up.

IMG_3340

The shop on the left is for fish eaters and the one on the right for sea tools buyers.

IMG_3342

IMG_3349

The two buildings are almost identical with some slight difference in the colour palette. My aim was to give preminence to the azure, using various tone of blue for doors and windows. The ground floor is in grey to and a touch of brightness with red, dark orange and dark red in the roof.

IMG_3341

IMG_3354

I'm proud of the chimneys. And the gray for the ground floor is due to create a whole with the basement.

IMG_3345

IMG_3350

Some "marine" parts were added to give a sea feeling: Both the buildings have their hat on the top. Some oars to decorate and anchor parts used to create the big black window below the roof.

IMG_3343

That's it. Hope you enjoyed. Advices are always welcome!

IMG_3336

p.s. Finally some interiors (not my favourite part of the game)... 

IMG_3512

IMG_3509

IMG_3508

IMG_3507

See you!

Edited by gabrielerava

Absolutely wonderful. Love the color choices especially the wood-looking top floor, the the various roof build designs and detail everywhere. Is there an unseen way for the figures to get onto the second floor balcony? Fantastic MOC.

Very neat use of parts and colours. I could imagine coming upon a pair of shops like this when taking my seaside holiday! The harbour wall is an especially nice touch. Great build :thumbup:

Beautiful. The amount of details throughout is excellent and I like the near mirror-image design of the two buildings. The roofs and chimneys turned out well and the interiors are nice. My favorite detail is the use of the light yellow Belle Brickheadz printed curved slope/skirt pieces - I bought a few copies of the set just to do that very thing! Excellent work. :thumbup:

Beautiful! :classic: Full of whimsical details and happy inhabitants. I like the mix of old and new grey pieces. They definitely add to the structure and the lived-in feel of it. Great build! :thumbup:

What a great building with fabulous details inside and out. I really like the subtle touches like the yellow awnings, anchors and that it feels like you are at the harbour. Wonderful!

Fantastic as usual! The level of detail is awesome. How will you incorporate it into your town with the raised street?

On 9/11/2017 at 11:58 PM, koalayummies said:

Absolutely wonderful. Love the color choices especially the wood-looking top floor, the the various roof build designs and detail everywhere. Is there an unseen way for the figures to get onto the second floor balcony? Fantastic MOC.

Thanks to everybody. There are two doors at the end of the alley to ho upstairs. At the dame poi ti there are stairs to reach the baseplate level of the city.

On 10/11/2017 at 2:52 AM, NewTown said:

Fantastic as usual! The level of detail is awesome. How will you incorporate it into your town with the raised street?

I do not plan to build raised street, but I’m building other harbour buildings at the same level!

Lovely MOC. :thumbup:

Now we need TLG to produce a living Blue Lobster. 

The nice new Tan crab and Pale Azure fish from Ninjago Movie sets are a good addition to the sea life range.