Sunder

It's multitrack drifting!

:laugh: Wasn't expecting that!

Awesome build dude. love the detail you put into it. It's got the resemblance of a British EMU, with that colour scheme!

I have nothing to say other than :laugh: :roflmao:

It's a pretty good model, too. I love the track still, especially the catch/trap point just after the double-crossover. How did you render it?

That's both hilarious AND awesome. Thanks for sharing! (also, I just HAD to post this one over at BMR...)

Thanks everyone.

13 hours ago, ColletArrow said:

How did you render it?

6 hours ago, Commander Wolf said:

what software did you use to make it? How did you get the LEGO model out of whatever LEGO CAD program you used?

Mecabricks.com subborts export to different 3D editors. However, it works better with Blender 3D, which I use.

11 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Have you've ever done motion animation before?

Just a little bit.

5 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Neat. How long did it take to render the video? 

About 2 - 2.5 days without failed attempts.

Sunder,

Thats some absurdly fast switching going on there. Lets not forget the close quarters on the curves too. This whole thing brings up the topic of a new loading gauge specification. Plate BX2+? Or is that HX2+?

Craziness aside, you have designed a superb model. Oh and kudos for the OCS! Its the icing on the cake.

3D LEGO

@Sunder, very nice job! The tracks that you created are also very nice. I'm wondering how it would look in real bricks!

B.t.w. Can you resize the pictures a little, for some users now they don't fit on their screens.

47 minutes ago, 3D LEGO said:

This whole thing brings up the topic of a new loading gauge specification. Plate BX2+? Or is that HX2+?

Wow, so many strange scary unknown words) Almost everything I know about trains that they do choo-choo. May be a bit more. Can't say anything about that, sorry.