Darnok

[COR] A fountain for Elizabethville

A growing settlement like Elizabethville deserves places of quiet and peace. One such places has recently been finished: a small fountain near the central marketplace.

TUd4wsv.jpg

It seems to be a favourite with the kids, who regularly throw coins into the water - maybe hoping for a wish to come true?

nDpT9ZT.jpg

Collecting those coins has resulted in quite a bit of money added to Elizabethvilles budget. Is that not yet another coin under the sparkling water?

8DGMYw5.jpg

===========================================================================================================

Just a small arts & culture build for Elizabethville. @SilentWolf: could you please license it in the name of the settlement?

Very nice work with this little build, Drunknok!  The flowers and layout are very tastefully done, and the fountain is quite neat too :thumbup:  

13 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

Collecting those coins has resulted in quite a bit of money added to Elizabethvilles budget.

:laugh: :rofl: A very innovative way to increase the settlement's funds!

Nice fountain and surrounding flowers. The colors are obviously Corrington. I was thinking it would look better with minifigs and then... the coin toss!

Nice fountain Drunknok, but I think it could use some more minifigs in the build. Culture builds are meant to be admired!

35 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

Nice fountain Drunknok, but I think it could use some more minifigs in the build. Culture builds are meant to be admired!

Patience! This MOC will show up as part of a larger scene later, and I promise you one thing: it will have no lack of minifigs.

Edited by Drunknok

This is a great fountain! Way better than all my attempts. Elizabethville is definitely moving up in status! I really like the story, and it makes the income generation so much more likely than some arts and cultures I have done. I look forward to its larger scene. 

P.S. Elizabethville will be happy to license this fountain for the good of all its citizens.