Sign in to follow this  
Hammerstein NWC

Who's Laughing Now?

Gigs in Nocturnus are difficult to come by. The crowds if not hostile are generally just plain weird.

It is a universally accepted truth that fart jokes are funny and Olly the jolly jester was counting on it....

He had forgotten the one exception to the rule - which is that you don't make a fart joke at the expense of a Lord...

Still on the upside he now had a lot of time to write plenty of new material...

Who's laughing now?

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

Surprised how well that lantern looks in brown and yellow!  The use of polka-dot stones in the wall, so to speak, is great too, gives the vig a comical feel. :thumbup: 

Wow, you really did a good job of portraying a "bare bones" room. The use of hinges on the outside of the build also works well!

Yeah, the hinges continue the effect you create with the 1x1 round tiles, but the lantern is great too!

I agree, you did a splendid job with how you arranged the 1x1 tiles and the lantern is very cleverly designed! And the story-bit has a comical sense to it. Well done

I have to second Kai, the lantern looks amazing :wub::wub: 

Though I do like the 1x1 round tiles-pattern, I feel like it's a bit too decorative for a prison cell...

A very nice little vignette! The colors are not overdone, which is good, allowing the figure to be the focal point. The texture is reminiscent of balls that a juggler might use, making it a prison appropriate for a jester. Good work!

Lovely little build!

The little window in the dungeon is a nice addition. Also a great balance of grey and colours down the middle of the pic

Love this one!!!

the lantern and the little Window in the Wall are some great details

That backstory really does it! :head_back:

Effective texturing on the floor and the walls, although I do feel like the 1x1 rounds stand out a bit to much there, maybe they would have looked better on headlight bricks due to the inset. The pie is a nice touch to add to the scene. :thumbup: