Sign in to follow this  
kahir88

Scarlet's Scarlet Brothel

Scarlet's Scar is a well known brother in Deep Gardens. Many travelersstops here, to rest here, or... release some pressure.

24388638918_3d22bfb1b9_n.jpg38259737791_573bd313fd_n.jpg38259737341_f95d5c8f38_n.jpg

The guard dont let you in, i certain cases. Like if you are drunk, or too young. But the guard dont have eyes everywhere...

38259737021_526377d70b_n.jpg38259739651_0562a9b5e5_n.jpg

If you passes the guard, dont feel safe yet. You will find yourself quickly outside, if you do not stick to the rules.

38259738961_4fd034090e_n.jpg

Inside, you can eat, drink, talk to the girls, watch the girls.

38259740731_9f34447e34_n.jpg38227909032_6837d9ae2d_n.jpg38227906382_33735fb3fe_n.jpg

And if you pay, you can touch them...

38259742031_de44a007f9_n.jpg38259743291_184b1b0d8e_n.jpg38259742391_3ddcb49973_n.jpg

The place is kept clean by the girlsoutside service. The place got a huge hall, where you can meet with the girls,an attic, with beds, and a cellar, witch is closed to the visitors. not because there is the food and drink storage, but there is a dark secret, under the building.

38259741541_b4b88a834b_n.jpg38259740231_e70c72cb6e_n.jpg

I made this, to be a part, in the task4 historican settlements, as HOSPITALITY- LODGING. 

And there is more. A little story, about my sigfig and his loyal friends. If you are interested, check it out:

Spoiler

It was afternoon, Boris arrived at the brotherl, with the two generals of the brotherhood:Lod and Zan.

- Its better to be important! -grumbled Lod. - Conrad always finds the worst time for a meeting.

38259744291_21e1f18536_n.jpg

They walkedin the building. As usual, it was full of visitors, but no one noticed them. They walked to the bartender:

- Greetings ma'am, we are here to see Scarlet. - greted Zan the women.

- What business you have with her? - asked the women,while she looked the armors of the mercenaries.

Zan leaned closer: - "The madam have wolf problems".

The bartender noded, as she stand aside: - Scarler is in the cellar, checking the wines, go down there.

38227916532_7bf45993c3_n.jpg38259746461_193338e5d1_n.jpg

The three man walked down the stairs, noded to the guard, who smiled and noded back. They took a torch and followed the narrow corridorto the end. The madam wasn't there, but this isn't suprised them. 

- Do you remember witch brick was it? - asked Boris.

- Of course I know. - said Zan, and pushed a brick in the wall.

38259745991_0e73fbd56f_n.jpg24388646398_4629b25920_n.jpg

A secret chamber opened, and they walked in. Conrad was there, with Scarlet and Eve, one of the brotherhood spy. 

- Finally! - greeted his friends, while they gathered around the table. - We can begin our meeting. Eve, what did your spies learned?

38259745171_e0c7832875_n.jpg

- A lot... - she answered briefly, as she stepped closerto the table. - The war agains the Raavage left big casualties in both sides. The Guilds are weak, they are fighting every front. 

- And the hier to the throne? - asked Conrad. - Do we know anything about our new ruler?

- No, but one thing is certain: Whoever will be the king, the members of the royalguard is thin, and weak. - Eve finished her report, and stepped back.

- As i suspected. - noded Conrad, while he pulled out a lot of paper from his bag. - The kingdom is weak, and lack of centralization. This is our time! 

24388645408_e1d21f6598_n.jpg

He rolled out the papers, Maps, all around Historica. - Now, this is what we will gona do: - started the meeting.

No one knows what was this all about. Only those, who were in the cellar in that afternoon. No one noticed them, when they left the brother, to start their role in Conrad's big plan.

Edited by kahir88

Excellent entry Kahir! I like the modular design and stonework; nicely done:thumbup:

Also, I'm interested to see where you take this Brotherhood series. 

Sweet build!

Though I'm not really liking the brown line along the house (why would a medieval house suddenly use wood there?), I think you've already improved a lot from your earlier builds! :thumbup: 

I agree with Titus, as your building has been improving greatly! I think the interior scenes are really the highlight here, actually, as you have some great furniture, especially in the common room, and the fig posing (though suggestive...) is also great. For the exterior, I still think you need to reduce the amount of different colors you use in a landscape, as there are just too many greens here for me. If you want to use multiple colors of green (which is all fine and well) it would be better to do some color blocking with them (that is, keeping olive green together in a clump, and sand green together in a clump, etc.) so as to reduce the scattered appearance. It makes sense with the way plants work, too, since many plants spread out from where they are in clumps, with similar grasses or mosses dominating certain patches of a yard, but not much random chunks of something different that is low to the ground (and thus made of stacked plates). An example (in fewer colors) is here, and here, with more greens. 

I would also suggest making the primary focus of the post the story featuring your men, since that is the interesting part for many people, but you have hidden it away behind a spoiler. I would put the story as the main post, and then put the extra info about the brothel in the spoiler, instead. That way I get to read the story first, since I like stories! And yours is very fun and entertaining, so keep it up. 

Fun fact: this build is older then the last 5 freebuild :grin: I just wanted to wait for the new ruler. But i had problems with my computer, so i uploaded them, befor i lost them. Also, nexttime, i will focus on the stori, befor the other role of my building :D

The porch is a nice addition to the building, and as a whole I think it may be your best building yet :thumbup:
I agree with Titus about the single layer of brown plates though.

You have made good efforts with the texturing of the wall outside, good roof, too! I agree with Henjin on the landscape: settle with a simpler colour palette. 

For the inside, I appreciate that you added an interior wall. The floor leaves all studs exposed and the furniture may be a bit too basic, so there's room for improvement. Expressive minifig posing, though, good work!