CappnRob

Medieval Brick Built Weapons

Anyone got some good medieval weapon builds for minifigs they'd like to share? Trying to arm my knights with more than long pole axes and swords and could use some ideas :P

Warhammers are pretty common to see made from more than a single mold.  There are also varieties of axes that use different blades that need placed onto a pole.  Is this the sort of thing you are talking about, or are you looking for some out-of-the-box type weapon?  If it's the out-of-the-box idea...I've got nothing at the moment.

I made a bolas a long time ago with three Heroica staffs and a neck bracket. If I were to do it again now, I would use a small elastic instead, as pinching all three through the neck bracket hole scratched one up pretty bad.

10927444165_caa9875f33_c.jpg

Other than that, hammers are common like @thetang22 said, from small ones to large Hulk-sized ones.

I have also put a clip-on axe blade across the top of a crossbow: functionally useless, but showy. Those axe blades are great for a bunch of weapons because they attach easily but are small. Good luck.

I've seen warhammers in stuff like the Ninjago sets but I don't know what specific parts they use so if someone could provide a parts list that'd be great. I know it uses one of the long rods and a 1x1 with multiple studs and some cheese slopes but the specifics elude me lol. Plus other parts that make good hammer heads would be nice suggestions too (would love to make an old school Warcraft 3 paladin style hammer).