CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2017 - Your ideal Christmas tree entry thread

Thanks CopMike for yet another chance to see the creative entries of the EB members.

Here's my Christmas tree:

large.XMasR_2017.png.cf395b547e1d00e398a

This is my new alternate hideout in a deep forest. Winter is creeping in and WhiteFang had found a safe spot with a lovely tree for shelter. How long would it take before the tree is fully covered with snow. WhiteFang had to place some special fire torches to de-froze the snow as much as he can. Luckily, there is a special frog protecting him and the frog had a white owl adding as her companion too. This MOC is specially done for Eurobricks Xmas Raffle entry 2017. Hope you enjoyed it. 

37644838774_54abfaabee_o_d.jpg

Here's mine! I wish they released the parts in these colors though...

Christmas tree.lxf, on Flickr

Edited by C0zmic
no lomger on flickr

Merry Xmas people! It feels like yesterday from the last EBXmas Raffle but time flies by with good company :wink:

Well, ever considered why you are ending up with tons of swords and pistols after opening one Pirate themed set? The answer is pretty clear: They grow on (Xmas) trees and TLG inserts them into those sets liberally! Behold the proof of it!

38331947232_8b3d462a95.jpg

As always have fun and enjoy this time of the year with as much fun as possible! Merry Xmas!

Y'all right, time sure flies! Glad to hear the tradition continues, so I'll try firing up the imagination to build something fun!

Who has stolen last year of my life?

My ideal Christmas tree? This one from my childhood pictures...

38364601031_a7492252db_z.jpg

My ideal Christmas tree is not this one... My ideal [LEGO] Christmas tree is one that stays together when I move it for photographing...

But it can at least rotate by itself, so I don't have to dance around it.

20171112_192052.jpg

oUIQUm.jpg

My ideal Christmas tree is one which I can enjoy somewhere warm and cosy on during those cold December nights, and what would be a better place than The Shire? (Of course, I can really only do that in RL with the Hobbit and LOTR movies, books and LOTRO game...) Keep out that freezing weather! (Sorry about the background - it's quite a gloomy day today and all the photos I took inside were dark and blurry, so this is the best one.)

38338224366_629ed1c1a3.jpg

Dystopic and somewhat post apocaliptic.

Who said a Christmas Tree is always green?

- - - - - - - - -

Specially done for this raffle, hope you like it! Thank you for hosting this raffle CopMike! :classic:

Here it is...

Is it wrong to cut a Giant Sequoia to use as a Christmas Tree?

26618600149_438e4188dc_c.jpgP1010128 by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr

Not sure if this guy can do it anyway, but he does have ambition!

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Just the kind of tree I want, Made of plastic and easy to disassemble once Christmas is over.

EB 2017 Xmas tree

Edited by robbzy88

Here's my entry:

26643951509_ea188db779_z.jpg

This year, my ideal Christmas tree is Avengers-themed so that Earth's Mightiest Heroes may enjoy their presents, eggnog and what not before they all inevitably bite the dust next year :laugh_hard:

38442077471_3112d475b0.jpg

Due to my LEGO being unavailable at the moment, and my skills with LDD being not so good, it might be difficult to tell that my entry is supposed to be a bunch of Christmas trees, ready to be harvested.