Sign in to follow this  
npgcole

Look Who's Bat - Batman's Return to the Justice League

Hi all

I have recently won runner-up in Rebrick's LEGO Batman Returns to the Justice League contest and wanted to share the entry with you! In this contest, you had to create a comic strip no longer than five panels showing how Batman might return to the Justice League after the events of The LEGO Batman Movie. It sounded like fun, so I entered!

I used LEGO Digital Designer and Bluerender to create the background of the Fortress of Solitude and photographed real minifigures, cut them out, and placed them over it. I tried to make their poses as expressive as I could, so I popped arms and legs out to achieve poses minifigures cannot usually make, just as is done in the LEGO films. I also erased parts of their faces while editing and gave them custom expressions, and added a slight blue glow to Batman's eyes. Also, the lines coming out from behind Batman in the third panel were photographed "antenna" pieces.

I'm really happy to have been selected as a winner of the contest, and I hope you enjoy the comic! Thank you!

Syxhz.png

Edited by npgcole