Sven J

MOC: 1:22.5 Bulgarian 2-10-2T narrow gauge steam engine (class 600.76)

Thanks baard!

The pieces of music are:

Tsvetan Radoslavov: “Mila Rodino” (national anthem of Bulgaria)
Jacques Offenbach/Carl Binder: “Galop infernal” section (“Cancan”) from the overture to “Orpheus aux enfers”

On 06/05/2018 at 12:57 PM, Tenderlok said:

You can see the engine's wheels slipping a bit when starting the train.

That also happened/happens in real life, with a heavy load behind the steam train.

Very impressive model, tremendous job!

Tenderlok, your locomotive is excellent, you are a master builder in Lego trains, I have been inspired to improve and add more details to my Lego 16mm scale steam locomotive including a opening smoke book door using your design, and adding details which are on the 16mm scale Lady Anne live steam locomotive made by Roundhouse Engineering.

Thank you, macnavi and jamesed_1971!

On 13.5.2018 at 4:15 PM, macnavi said:

That also happened/happens in real life, with a heavy load behind the steam train.

Yes, I know. My point was that the train isn’t really too heavy for the locomotive – I estimate it could pull 10-11 four-axle wagons. Just at that one position, the engine has difficulties to start the train.

17 hours ago, jamesed_1971 said:

[...] I have been inspired to improve and add more details to my Lego 16mm scale steam locomotive including a opening smoke book door using your design, and adding details which are on the 16mm scale Lady Anne live steam locomotive made by Roundhouse Engineering.

I’m happy to have inspired you! So I’m waiting for pictures of your improved Lady Anne! :classic:

Edited by Tenderlok

Hi Tenderlok,

what an amazing steam engine! Wow! Wonderful...

I´ve got a question: The download link for the lxf-file doesn´t work. Is there any alternative link? Does anybody have this file???

Many thanks
Michael

Hello Michael,

thank you for your appreciation.
I took the lxf down from the web after someone had tried to sell my designs, but I'm still willing to share it upon personal request. So once you have reached 10 posts here, you will be enabled to receive personal messages, and I can send the file to you. Or you let me know your email address.

Sven

Hi Sven,

that would be nice! :) Here is my email address: mijacobs@gmx.de

Many many thanks to you!

Greetings Michael

Do you also have lxf-files for "Flensburger Kreisbahn" or your other creations? I would be ready to pay for them!?

Edited by Highkeppler

On 01/10/2018 at 08:24, Sven J said:

Bonjour Michael,

Merci pour votre appréciation.
J'ai retiré le lxf du Web après que quelqu'un ait essayé de vendre mes créations, mais je suis toujours prêt à le partager sur demande personnelle. Ainsi, une fois que vous aurez atteint 10 messages ici, vous pourrez recevoir des messages personnels et je pourrai vous envoyer le fichier. Ou vous me laissez savoir votre adresse e-mail.

Sven

Bonjour Sven,

Pour en revenir à votre incroyable locomotive à voie étroite du BVZ qui si je ne me trompe est sur la ligne des Rhodopes, je serais également intéressé par le fichier lxf que vous avez retiré. Seriez vous d'accord pour me l'envoyer sur mon adresse e-mail ?

Sincères salutations

Rémi