Capt Wolf

November MRCA sign-up deadline Nov 15 (Trade and Adventure MRCAs)

The sign-up deadline for both this month's Adventure MRCA and the Trade MRCA is November 15, midnight, anywhere in the world.

After consulting with the best Corrington scientists, Oleon and Eslandola maritime experts, and Sea Rat occultists, all agree the forecast for November is for much calmer seas! :pir-grin:

Payouts of profits from the October Trade MRCA are coming shortly. Thanks for your patience.

----------------

Players can sign up for both the Adventure MRCA and the Trade MRCA, but individual ships can only participate in one or the other, not both simultaneously.

To sign-up for the Adventure MRCA, read the rules here and then sign-up via this form.

To sign-up for the Trade MRCA, read the rules here and then sign-up via this form.

For a ship to take part in either MRCA, it must be licensed. You can license your ship under the new ship rules via this form.

----------------

Note that the trade zone numbering has changed a bit, so consult this new map before submitting any forms:

38033143946_0f0207d485_o.png

And here are the trade values as of Nov. 1, 617:

Settlement

Faction

Zone

Trade
V
alue

Acropolis

OL

Aden

CAR

Alexport

PRI

Arlinsport

COR

Astrapi

OL

Balmin

NAM

Bardo

ESL

Baskers Island

MAR

Bastion

SR

Belson

COR

Breshaun

OL

Calisto

MAR

Camp Isaac

COR

Cecropia

OL

Charlatan Bay

SR

Dortanis

MAR

Dragonstone

OL

Elizabethville

COR

Eltina

OL

Elysabethtown

ESL

Fatu Hiva

OL

Fortaleza Victoria

ESL

Freeport

GAR

Fuerte Unido

ESL

Granoleon

OL

Haven

SR

Hojaroja

ESL

Hussar’s Isle

COR

Jameston

COR

Kieg

GAR

King’s Harbour

COR

Kings Port

TER

La Puebloto

ESL

Lavalette

OL

Leopoldis

GAR

Londa

MAR

Mehit

ESL

Mesabi Landing

COR

Montario

ESL

Mooreton Bay

COR

Moray’s Den

SR

Myzectlan

COR

New Haven

COR

Nova Malto

ESL

Nova Terreli

ESL

Pontelli

ESL

Poorvintia
Port Raleigh

CAR
COR

Port Woodhouse

COR

Prinport

GAR

Puerto Alijo

ESL

Puerto Desafio

ESL

Quinnsville

COR

Rassilon

SR

Salida Este

ESL

Stedor

ESL

Stormhaven

COR

Takashii

SR

Terreli

ESL

Tortuga

SR

Trador

ESL

Ulric

ALT

Weelond

ESL

Westface

TER

Windfall Island

OL

Yeldo

COR

An important reminder: Ships must start the next MCRA in the port in which they ended the prior MCRA.

Also, your ship's name must exactly match what is in the ship register. If this is an issue, please use your faction's ship list and copy/paste. 

Have any rules changed since the last TMCRA? And I'm glad to see a return to a regular MCRA :thumbup:

Just now, Mesabi said:

Have any rules changed since the last TMCRA? And I'm glad to see a return to a regular MCRA :thumbup:

Generally, no. But we will tweak how we do interception, combat, and trade.

16 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

Have any rules changed since the last TMCRA?

Rule changes? No. Behind the scenes changes to how we generate results? Yes.

Wow, you guys are really putting the M back into MRCA!! Great job and I look forward to this next one!

So, I built my ship, for my AMCRA, but I haven't licensed it, since I don't know how to draw from the adventure treasury. Does leadership just do it, or something else?

Just now, MKJoshA said:

Do we have a list of which ports ships are currently in?

A list of the ships sorted by ending port can be found in the KPA thread here:

1 hour ago, Mesabi said:

So, I built my ship, for my AMCRA, but I haven't licensed it, since I don't know how to draw from the adventure treasury. Does leadership just do it, or something else?

Have you agreed with Maxim to license it from the adventure treasury? I believe I asked this (or thought about asking this) in the adventure thread?

If you use the adventure treasury, it is the original price. If you use the local banking houses, a 40 % premium will be added to the cost, but it will come out of your own account.

Lets take this discussion to the adventure topic.

Can ships that are in the same zone, but at different ports sail in the same convoy? Like someone at Bardo and someone at Weelond. Or what if they are on the same island, but different ports? Like Bastion and Rassilon.

9 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Can ships that are in the same zone, but at different ports sail in the same convoy? Like someone at Bardo and someone at Weelond. Or what if they are on the same island, but different ports? Like Bastion and Rassilon.

I have asked this question before and didn't get an answer. That said, having had a chance to see how the programming works, I am willing to say that ships starting in the same zone can sail together in the same convoy, lest @Captain Genaro tells me otherwise. But I'd like him to weigh in before we make that official.

@Maxim I's Knight and my Consort's Duty got diverted to a different port in the same zone as our destination in the last MRCA. From the wording it seemed that all ships have to start their following MRCA from the port they end in the previous one, not necessarily their intended destination. If the intent of the wording is to mean that the starting port should be the same as the destination port in the last filing, then this needs to be clarified.

They must all start where they ended. No ship teleports in BoBs. This isn't star trek!

2 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

That said, having had a chance to see how the programming works, I am willing to say that ships starting in the same zone can sail together in the same convoy, lest @Captain Genaro tells me otherwise. But I'd like him to weigh in before we make that official.

As of now, this would not be allowed. The starting point is determined by port, not zone or island.

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

12 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

As of now, this would not be allowed. The starting point is determined by port, not zone or island.

OK, I stand corrected. Thanks CG.

Ok now where can I find the stats of my ships again? I have them saved in a file on a computer I do not have access to right now.

25 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Ok now where can I find the stats of my ships again? I have them saved in a file on a computer I do not have access to right now.

There is a link in the fleet part of the Corrington Sign-up thread.

For the AMRCA.

I want to continue my story, but I have to fill in everything again (ships, db's, troops, ...). Am I correct that this is wrong? :)

Just now, Maxim I said:

For the AMRCA.

I want to continue my story, but I have to fill in everything again (ships, db's, troops, ...). Am I correct that this is wrong? :)

I will look into this, Maxim - I agree it isn't optimal as it is currently. Will keep you all posted.

NB: We have decided to lower upkeep to 15 % of license cost

Rules will be updated later. This change will also be implemented backwards to include last MRCA.

20 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

Hooray!

Is there already some news on the AMRCA?

Fill in like it asks (ships, troops, etc.), but if you are continuing an adventure, we will disregard whatever you put into your adventure treasury, as we will calculate that based on beginning account plus/minus any flows. :)

(We need those details for upkeep etc.)