Could you add more of a paragraph, and use proper grammar please.

It looks cool, but without details, I cannot exactly critique.

Nice performance!

What is the PF-IR-receiver for? Just for turning the lights on and off?

How did you adapt the Dirt Crusher parts to the wheels? The crossaxle on Dirt Crusher is like twice as big, as the regula cross axles.. isnt it?

Hello @schwaiwal

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Very nice truck you got there! Impressive size, too!

I would like to ask you to add some more info to your first post, like some info and a picture or two, not just a link to another site, without any words.

Thanks!

Hi,

Welcome to EB!

When you post something here, we appreciate it if you add some text and maybe some pictures, instead of simply linking to your Youtube movie.

Can you add some details?

Hey, yes for the lights and i want to make the 5th wheel remote controled. I remove the screws from the big crossaxle and put on 3 technicliftarms 1x3 thin on the steel axle. They fits very hard so i didn´t need a glue or something else. The other parts are all technic bricks

Sorry for the bad quality you tube video and my english. The truck is my own creation and it´s build with 100% lego orginal parts, hope you like it

Edited by schwaiwal

Nice creation. My suggestion is to wrote down main characteristic of real truck and real truck dimensions. 

Also pictures of real truck are desirable for comparisson

Looks great, thanks for sharing your moc with us. I look forward to reading more about your work when you can. 

Very cool build! I love the headlights and little details you added, but the one thing I can't get over is how fast it is for such a solid/large build!! Super impressive :thumbup:

The complete frontaxle/steeringmechanism ist from lego set 8369 except the crossaxle l8 with stop who fix the wheel

1 hour ago, schwaiwal said:

The complete frontaxle/steeringmechanism ist from lego set 8369 except the crossaxle l8 with stop who fix the wheel

Now it's clear, thanks!