Usually people go for a cavalry fort and have those blue guys all over the place.

This one is different: This is a confederate fort.

800x591.jpg

800x567.jpg

800x1067.jpg

800x827.jpg

800x1067.jpg

800x1071.jpg

This fort will be shown as part of the Western Layout in BrickMania Antwerpen next month!

800x515.jpg

C&C Welcome!

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

The fort itselft is great, but I'm not sure why you did the walkways in dark tan instead of brown. Also I think your ground could still use a little detailing. And btw, my entire Western stuff is now at Maxim's and is wayting to get united with your stuff on BMA!

Ok this is a great moc how did you pull off the confederate soldiers.  I have tons of union 25 dark blue officers and 243 soldiers and 20 wild west officers and 80 men but no confederates

18 hours ago, kabel said:

The fort itselft is great, but I'm not sure why you did the walkways in dark tan instead of brown. Also I think your ground could still use a little detailing. And btw, my entire Western stuff is now at Maxim's and is wayting to get united with your stuff on BMA!

Walkways? Everything in brown would have led to the GWS problem. On the other hand I also did not like the TLG approach using black all over the place. This looks fine for me.

Good to hear that your part of the town will be coming! (Does Maxim have a lorry?)

12 hours ago, dgherko said:

Ok this is a great moc how did you pull off the confederate soldiers.  I have tons of union 25 dark blue officers and 243 soldiers and 20 wild west officers and 80 men but no confederates

The confederate guys are custom built.

You can find the decals here on eurobricks.

2 hours ago, Hold0511 said:

I'd love one of these to go the other side of my US fort...same question as dgherko on the Confederate figures though - would love some of those...

See above. You just need to print them on some "adhesive label paper" (I don't know how that stuff is called in English).

One torso is take from Star Wars (the guard in front of the gate).

Great fort, I like that you used the confederates instead of the the unions(always see those) this fort reminds me of the lego set 6769( I think you did that on purpose?), but an updated one. Nice moc :)

Edited by Servertijd