Sign in to follow this  
Count Sepulchure

[LDD MOC] The Emissary of Sepulchure

Gotta start off on Eurobricks with something that, well, explains the cryptic profile name, right?

Let's see if this helps. No one's really sure who or what Sepulchure is, but some have witnessed The Emissary of Sepulchure - a figure that traverses through lands in posthumous silence and only seen from afar, even though numerous attempts have been made to close the distance. Its causes and destinations are unknown to any man dead or alive, and for one reason or another no one's willing to speculate either. Although some say that the crystal crowning the Emissary's staff reflects the dark side of the world...

Here are some of the few sightings of the mysterious figure ever recorded.

0_14ff8d_bd6e740_orig.png

0_14ff8e_98197cdc_orig.png

0_14ff8f_389539d5_orig.png

0_14ff90_cc81189_orig.png

0_157fb2_ae2d87_orig.gif

Thanks for your attention, folks!

Edited by Count Sepulchure

On 10/31/2017 at 12:08 AM, Evolved Turtle said:

That's one way to introduce yourself... :grin:

Is there a better way to start off rather than with a MOC? .)

13 hours ago, Hunter003 said:

This is amazing:wub:

Thanks very much!

I think I like the transparent ghostly-green coloured render best. The black ones look a smidge too shiny for my liking.

Nitpickyness aside, the detail is quite impressive, I never could achieve that level of intricate detail with LDD, I always got annoyed at the aspects of the program that made it take ages to build anything. How much time did you spend fiddling around with placement of tiny pieces?

Very spooky feel to it. First of a kind I've seen in my rather short experience with MOCS

On 11/3/2017 at 12:58 PM, runnybabbit223 said:

How much time did you spend fiddling around with placement of tiny pieces?

Very spooky feel to it. First of a kind I've seen in my rather short experience with MOCS

Thank you very much, mysterious and dark was exactly what I was aiming for here.

I am very used to building in LDD so this wasn't difficult or annoying, given the number of parts. My personal nitpick are the horse legs which I could not manage to thicken. Now, if only LDD updates were an actual thing...