Count Sepulchure

How did I...

Hello everyone, and sorry for the clickbaity title.

I go by many names so you may call me whatever you associate me with.

I have been into Lego since I was ~3yo (not Duplo though... NEVER!!!), but only connected the dots together and joined the online Lego community in 2010. I am an active member of a Russian Lego Community RFFL, where I mostly enjoy participating in building contests and role playing in Mafia (that's where you pretend to be weeding out the baddies while in fact you have no clue as to who's who and what's really happening around you). I am also enjoying my time on Flickr, although I must admit that I am guilty of mostly being there for the cars and maybe having an occasional laugh. Other Lego-related resources that I also visit daily are Brickset (for those hilarious comments, you know?) and The Lego Car Blog, which is, like, the coolest thing since the fridge.

My Lego interests are very varied but never truly focused. Building, collecting, taking pictures, System, Bionicle, Technic, Minifigures, LDD - I like to have a healthy mix of everything. My main area of expertise is building 4-wide cars - specifically in the now long-extinct from the shelves "Tiny Turbos" scale. But those are more suited for Flickr, and here on Eurobricks you will see me posting larger MOCs which require a gallery instead of a single collage to demonstrate the build.

Plenty of other interests too, but that's a topic for another post.

PS, living in UK and always open for a meet-up, or a crazy adventure of some kind.

gallery_7358_678_2878.jpg

PSS, no, I can't take anything seriously, don't even try that on me.

Welcome to Eurobricks! :classic: That's one very funny photo!

4 hours ago, Count Sepulchure said:

PSS, no, I can't take anything seriously, don't even try that on me.

Well it's always good to have some humor here and there...