Hi

Lets start whit fact that Im new to Lego Technic, and english isnt my first language and im terable at grammar:D

I started couple of months ago purchasing some Lego sets, and now im around 15.000 parts. It helps me to relese stress after work

Im seen so many very good Mocs , but Im not seen a lot of ATV. Is ther any reason of this or they just not mainstreem to built.

Im will be tempting to build my all time favorite Can Am Maverick X3. I hade oportunity to drive one on my holidays and I felt in love since :D

I would apricaate some help and tips for new builder.

2017-Can-Am-Maverick-X3-X-DS.jpg

First question, which tires are you going to be using?  We can all help you better after that.  The MOC revolves around the tires, as you can not change those.

@Krisha first of all welcome to Eurobricks. Golden rule when building your creations is as @aminnich said to start with tires. Tell us which tires you have available so we could help you

Ok so not taking the width into account. Figure out the ratio of the diameter of the real tire to the tumbler tire. 

If you do not know how, post the diameter (or radius) of the real tire and we can help you. 

Many thanks @Jurss.  I also found those two images.  The challenge seems to be locating images that allow you to identify key features, such as pivot points and structural mounts.