LegoRacer1

[GBW-CP4] Tyera - Tower Taking

CoAC soldiers patrol the airport hoping that the attack be else where. 

38023156581_21cb458577_z.jpg

Though when a rocket took out one of their gunners they where not surrpried. They retreated inside their walls and took their defensive potions.

37313901174_cfc291622c_z.jpg

38023152521_6e80d70a91_z.jpg

RoN troops stormed the airport hoping to seize control of the airport tower.

38023152141_42c4af3740_z.jpg

Once they had breached the outer defenses and made their way inside they took out CoAC troops. Those

who remained surrendered. Hoping to get Intel on CoAC movement they took them as prisoners.

38023209701_14c9441231_n.jpg

Now that they successfully took the tower it was time to use the new sat comm to inform RoN headquarters.

Edited by LegoRacer1

Nice fight, but a little bit chaotic.

I know that showing battle is not easy, the rush of your troops is good and you've managed to transcript it with your narrative flow. A good thing, but it's making the action difficult to understand at some points.

I wish I have seen more of the tower itself too, but that's just my preference...

a good job ! :thumbup:

10 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Nice fight, but a little bit chaotic.

I know that showing battle is not easy, the rush of your troops is good and you've managed to transcript it with your narrative flow. A good thing, but it's making the action difficult to understand at some points.

I wish I have seen more of the tower itself too, but that's just my preference...

a good job ! :thumbup:

Thanks! the tower is on my Flickr page.

Edited by LegoRacer1

• Pros: the common in RON Radio Sat Comm, the control panel, the flames from the rocket
  • Cons: it's a bit difficult to see in which country the soldiers belong. Try to use same type of hat or helmets
  • Hightlight: Scooby Doo !!!
  • Suggestion: try to get  bit back when taking photos. We can't see the tower and the car

You’ve been awarded (5) points.

Judges’ comments…

Not bad. A few points for next time. You tried to fit a lot into a little bit of space which got a bit cluttered. Having tons of detail is great as long as it doesnt conflict with what's going on. I would recommend using more distinction in your soldiers so there is a clear difference between both sides. Lastly, work on your photos a bit. Find some angles to make your build shine. Also ensure you have good lighting. Your teamwork was not very clear here. Overall this is a solid effort.        

Solid build. Be careful with using effects. Sometimes quality is better than quantity.     

An interesting build that has some good destruction. I would like to see some more variation in the uniforms, as I really can’t tell a COAC soldier from his RON counterpart. The use of various green pieces to recreate irregularities in the grass is a good start, and something I would encourage you to keep experimenting with. One thing I just don’t get are the various neon green and trans blue pieces inside the airport. What do they represent? 

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!

Thanks, I will try this next time.

The neon green was supposed to be a small chemical spill, should have stated that.