GBW - Campaign 4 RON Operation Battle for Carrefour Card grid: Studica F4 The Operation Team of Division 7, The Deland Republic : Following the events that were preparing before the battle of Carrefour, the Deland Republic decided to send by one of the two amphibious assault ships, a company of Marines and an armored cavalry company and a detached group of 6 helicopters (3 are Tiger type combat helicopter), to support his Briolui ally. The company Delta of the 2nd battalion of the 5th Marine Regiment was ordered to prepare an ambush in the industrial part of the city of Carrefour (south / west) to prevent any escape of COAC armies. Lieutenant Thomas's reconnaissance group is the most advanced part of the device. According to orders, he established a small point of resistance with an 81mm mortar, bazooka shooters hidden in a building and his LSV3 Scout Car. GBW_CP4 Battle of Carrefour 1 by French-Man, sur Flickr GBW_CP4 Battle of Carrefour 2 by French-Man, sur Flickr GBW_CP4 Batlle of Carrefour 3 by French-Man, sur Flickr GBW_CP4 Battle of Carrefour 7 by French-Man, sur Flickr Lt. Thomas calls the state of command commanding the area of operation with the new radio sat comm: GBW_CP4 Battle of Carrefour 4 by French-Man, sur Flickr "Alpha1, Delta2 here, you receive me?"
"Delta2, Alpha1 here, we get you 5 out of 5, to you" GBW_CP4 Battle of Carrefour 8 by French-Man, sur Flickr "Alpha1, Delta2 here, we have a problem, my gunner has spotted enemies 2500m from our positions, they are more than expected with tanks and IFVs, I request air support, I repeat, I request air support , to you" GBW_CP4 Battle of Carrefour 5 by French-Man, sur Flickr "Delta2, Alpha1 here, well received, we send a Tiger helicopter, it will be on zone in 15 minutes, stay close, over"
"Well received Alpha1, thank you, over" GBW_CP4 Battle of Carrefour 6 by French-Man, sur Flickr This is my entry for Campaign 4 coordinated with RON tactics