Hi everyone! Today will not be a farm model :) I want to introduce you the most popular Polish intercity bus. The vehicle was manufactured in the years 1980 - 2004. It has 39 seats for passengers. This is Autosan H9-21. The model was launched in December 2014. In between, I changed the scale to 1:17 and rebuilt it to the final scale of 1:14.

autosan_miniature.jpg

autosan-h9-21-1.jpg

Large scale gives you great possibilities. I tried to look as real as possible. What made the whole weigh 10.2 kg. The bus is powered by two XL engines. The swing mechanism is driven by a Medium engine. The vehicle also has a gearbox. Ratios 1: 4,2 and 1: 2,33. So I invite you to take a look at the photos and the movie :)

1.jpg_thumb.jpg 10.jpg_thumb.jpg 11.jpg_thumb.jpg 12.jpg_thumb.jpg 2.jpg_thumb.jpg 3.jpg_thumb.jpg 4.jpg_thumb.jpg 5.jpg_thumb.jpg 6.jpg_thumb.jpg 7.jpg_thumb.jpg 8.jpg_thumb.jpg 9.jpg_thumb.jpg sepia.jpg_thumb.jpg

Edited by eric trax

Well, this is new! I believe this is your best MOC to date. Everything just comes together so well and the result is insanely accurate.

I love it :wub: 

EDIT: Did you use pneumatic tubes for the windows?

Edited by BrickbyBrickTechnic

Just great. Amazing details. So just can't get the eyes off it. Also the choice of this oldtimer is wonderful. And i love the bus stop.

In a few words it is a beautyfull masterpiece. Very well done, and it looks amazingly good like the real one..:thumbup:

This looks lovely! On the small images, I don't even notice it's Lego. That's a sign of how well built this is. My favorite parts are the curved windows, and the slight incline of the whole upper sides. Also, it even has windscreen wipers. All those black "greeblings" makes it so realistic. The interior is nice as well. The color for the seats also works really well.

And all this was before I noticed it has all those Technic functions inside.