Hey, everyone! Does anyone on Eurobricks remember the classic Cartoon Network TV show Codename: Kids Next Door? I felt nostalgic and decided to make this project because I'm a huge Classic Era Cartoon Network enthusiast and grew up watching this show. There are more rendered images in the link to my project on the very bottom in case you wanted to check it out. Tell me what you think of my project! Any feedback (including both positive and negative) is welcome.

LEGO_Ideas_Sector_V_Main.jpg.4a46a72f7b202fc158b80ea7ead93bd7.jpg

Link to project: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/0ae57552-e81f-462f-a951-420bf3735a22

I don't know this cartoon but I am interested in brick-built figures and animals. I like how you caught shapes of characters - they look interesting. I just think most of them will not even stand when you build them out of real bricks...

1 hour ago, Tomik said:

I don't know this cartoon but I am interested in brick-built figures and animals. I like how you caught shapes of characters - they look interesting. I just think most of them will not even stand when you build them out of real bricks...

Thank you for your feedback. If you want more information, please check out this article on Wikipedia.

Codename: Kids Next Door - Wikipedia

Oh, and these are rendered digital models made using LEGO Digital Designer.

I only saw a few episodes back in the day, but love how you managed to capture the characters perfectly. Each is recognisable to who they are meant to be. Well done!

1 hour ago, sunhuntin said:

I only saw a few episodes back in the day, but love how you managed to capture the characters perfectly. Each is recognisable to who they are meant to be. Well done!

Thank you very much! I appreciate your praise for the figures' detailed accuracy to the Sector V Operatives' character models.