Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[COR FB] A contest of plants - Part II

"So we have some Agave over there, but now Mordo, what is all the green on this side?"

9iZ2xk4.jpg

"Glad you asked Joe, but don't dare you talk about the giant hair right next to you. That is none of the snakes you should care about on this dry rear-end of the Brick Seas.

Anyway... Stevia! This other plant is called stevia, and we now have a small plantation of it."

S1Jl100.jpg

ohZ5rex.jpg

"Nice to warn me about snakes only now Mordo. Don't you have one of those handy machetes for me somewhere?"

"Sheesh Joe, you are such a crybaby. But if you insist: there should be one in the hut between the plantations, where we will store the first harvest to take samples and further inspect them.

Now everything we have to do is wait for the results. I can not wait to see Lady Mesabis face when we successfully found this ominous sweetest fruit!"

"You mean IF?"

"Sheesh Joe..."

===========================================================================================================

This is the second of two 32x32 builds - i.e. two small plantations - with a small "connection build". This one is a small Stevia plantation, also to be licensed in Mesabi Landing.

Here are two more shots of the build:

Spoiler

The (badly lid, sorry) hut with storage room and another machete, plus the path connecting both plantations:

nDGOIwM.jpg

The whole MOC, and how the plates come apart:

IeDf677.jpg

Edited by Drunknok

Again! Nicely done. The Stevia plants turned out fantastically. I really like what you're doing with the plantations. Having two different ones to see if one of them gets the bonus is really smart. Way smarter than what I did! 

I like the idea to experiment with the two types of plants! Hopefully one or the other turns up that bonus - but will you be able to tell which one it is? Good luck!

2 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Hopefully one or the other turns up that bonus - but will you be able to tell which one it is? Good luck!

I have asked about this already, waiting for an answer. While I am waiting for confirmation by the Powers That Be: in my opinion it has to be stevia. It just fits the description best.

Very nice balance of plants in these builds, with enough open space to see what is going on. Great plants, and charming little hut to connect them. :thumbup: