KDog

Lego: Space - The Comic

So I was just randomly looking around the forums when I stumbled on this thread... Holy crap, you're back! I'm pretty late to the party. :blush: I remember reading your comic years ago and was so sad when you stopped. I can't wait to get caught up!

5 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

So I was just randomly looking around the forums when I stumbled on this thread... Holy crap, you're back! I'm pretty late to the party. :blush: I remember reading your comic years ago and was so sad when you stopped. I can't wait to get caught up!

Glad you found me again, Aethersprite! I missed doing the comic and being a part of the LEGO community too much and had to come back!

Despecialized edition is the best!  I only show those at star wars marathons nowadays.  I also show The Phantom Edit, which for some reason is my wife's favorite of the whole series.  Really tells you something about how much filler is in that episode.

If you have a few hours to waste, I recommend the Auralnauts Star Wars Saga on YouTube.  It is like Star Wars, but midichlorians are heroin.  Incredibly funny.

21 hours ago, Ninja_Bait said:

Despecialized edition is the best!  I only show those at star wars marathons nowadays.  I also show The Phantom Edit, which for some reason is my wife's favorite of the whole series.  Really tells you something about how much filler is in that episode.

If you have a few hours to waste, I recommend the Auralnauts Star Wars Saga on YouTube.  It is like Star Wars, but midichlorians are heroin.  Incredibly funny.

I've really got to see all these different edits!

20 hours ago, Ninja_Bait said:

"Many satisfactory missions" sounds like a reason Priscilla left Mikey :(

Mikey left her. :-)