KDog

Lego: Space - The Comic

1 hour ago, Ninja_Bait said:

Next issue: Schwartz and Galanos put their WWE training to good use?

I believe this story will include at least one fight scene. ;-)

Oh man, that's the face of two guys who can't decide whether they're going to join in the fun or bust it up...

Awesome set dressing in this one, by the way!

You understand their dilemma completely. lol 

Thanks! The reflective paper was 60 cents on clearance at Walgreens. :-)

I guess jealousy is Schwartz's best motivator!

If I had to pick a first love song, it might be "Maybe I" by five for fighting.  It just hit that right note for middle-school ninja_bait who couldn't get up the courage to ask out the pretty girl.

When will I be able to listen to "Don't let your babies grow up to be spacemen" on soundcloud?

By the way, is it Schwartz = Kirk, Galanos = Picard ??  I'm just imagining that Schwartz's days in the academy must have been hilarious.  Every day wondering when they can do the cowboy stuff but instead it's like "safe space scooter operation 101"

Edited by Ninja_Bait

Hahahaha, that's a great gag. I really should do a flashback to their Academy days. I've always wanted to show how they first met. Schwartz definitely looks to Kirk for inspiration, and I can see Galanos being more in the mold of Picard.

If only I could sing without shattering the windows or play an instrument, maybe I would record that parody. I guess I can write the full lyrics, at least. :-)

Congratulations on your award!

This situation is starting to remind me of the Odyssey.  What kind of witch are our heroes about to face?

I really dig the detective-show vibe in this latest installment!  And wow, congrats on another award! :laugh:

10 minutes ago, KDog said:

Ninja, I hadn't thought about the Odyssey and the Circe story, but that's actually not far off. Good call.

I'm looking forward to your epic twist on the idea!

I'm a little disappointed that the mystery racer isn't Valkyrie, but looking forward to seeing how they react to the "Black and Blue Hammer."

20 hours ago, Ninja_Bait said:

I'm a little disappointed that the mystery racer isn't Valkyrie, but looking forward to seeing how they react to the "Black and Blue Hammer."

I thought about it and it would have been an interesting dilemma but (a.) It seemed predictable and I wanted to do something different and (b.) Where I left Valkyrie, she's not actively with Blacktron.