10 hours ago, Aleh said:

Monster MOC! Will we have a close-up photos? Made for exibitions!

Thank you. If you click on the photos, you will be lead to brickshelf, where you can click on the line beneath the pics and see them in original size, and zoom in on the details. 

Absolutely incredible! I would love to frontpage this model, but your images are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to big.

The maximum size to embed is 1024 pixels. You have "resized" the images to 1024, but the actual is image is still way too big. So please only embed images with a maximum with of 1024 pixels.

8 minutes ago, Jim said:

Absolutely incredible! I would love to frontpage this model, but your images are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to big.

The maximum size to embed is 1024 pixels. You have "resized" the images to 1024, but the actual is image is still way too big. So please only embed images with a maximum with of 1024 pixels.

Thanks Jim. That would be an honor!!! ? Well the maximum size you can upload is only 0,05 MB, and that is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar to small if you want a good look. I know it is because of the server capacity, so instead I have linked to brickshelf, where there is no limit, as far as I know. I know nothing about how it has been embedded to 1024 pixels, I guess it happens when you link to another page, I certainly didn't do anything in that matter. But I can resize a picture and send it to you by email if you want. How does that sound? ☺️

55 minutes ago, BondemandClausen said:

But I can resize a picture and send it to you by email if you want. How does that sound? ☺️

Sounds horrible.... :tongue:

Your images on Brickshelf are around 3700 wide. When you embedded the images, you have made the display size 1024 wide. However, the image still is 3700 pixels wide. Either you upload some resized versions to Brickshelf, or you use Bricksafe or Flickr where you can upload a big version and get a URL to a smaller version.

On ‎28‎-‎10‎-‎2017 at 12:10 AM, MattL600 said:

Very very impressive! I still can't believe it has 13 servos!

It really does... :wink:... here are the 10 controlling the servos..

DSC_0283s.JPG

4 hours ago, Jim said:

Sounds horrible.... :tongue:

Your images on Brickshelf are around 3700 wide. When you embedded the images, you have made the display size 1024 wide. However, the image still is 3700 pixels wide. Either you upload some resized versions to Brickshelf, or you use Bricksafe or Flickr where you can upload a big version and get a URL to a smaller version.

Your wish is my command... Raffle Master Jim :wink:... i have now linked to freshly downsized and uploaded pics on Bricksafe. I hope i have got it right now... they should all be 1024 X 576 now.

10 hours ago, BondemandClausen said:

Your wish is my command... Raffle Master Jim :wink:... i have now linked to freshly downsized and uploaded pics on Bricksafe. I hope i have got it right now... they should all be 1024 X 576 now.

Thank you sir! This is perfect.

NEWS of 12-11-2017: I have been invited by Ropa Maschinenbau, to join them at Agritechnica in Hannover Germany with my Ropa Maus 5, and my Ropa EuroTiger 4 XL, the coming Thursday and Friday the 16-17. in Hall 25, Stand G14. Come and have a look if you plan to visit this exhibition.

Congratulations. Nothing quite like the backing of the manufacturer/designer to let you know you've done a great job!

Such a nice accomplishment when an actual manufacturer of the real machine invites you to the event!

Congrats!

20 hours ago, BondemandClausen said:

NEWS of 12-11-2017: I have been invited by Ropa Maschinenbau, to join them at Agritechnica in Hannover Germany with my Ropa Maus 5, and my Ropa EuroTiger 4 XL, the coming Thursday and Friday the 16-17. in Hall 25, Stand G14. Come and have a look if you plan to visit this exhibition.

Congratulation :thumbup:

Nice interview and cool to see your creations next to the real things. Looks like you had lots of visitors!