NEWS of 12-11-2017: I have been invited by Ropa Maschinenbau, to join them at Agritechnica in Hannover Germany with my Ropa Maus 5, and my Ropa EuroTiger 4 XL, the coming Thursday and Friday the 16-17. in Hall 25, Stand G14. Come and have a look if you plan to visit this exhibition.

Hi Guys, long time no see. Bondemand Clausen is back with some farming equipment.

It is a Ropa Maus 5, which is used for cleaning and loading sugarbeets onto trucks or tractor wagons.

This MOC is build in Scale 1:16, weighs 8 kilo.

It has been presented at Lego World 2017, Copenhagen, and Skaerbaek Fanweekend 2017.

511A4574s.jpg

511A4569s.jpg

511A4584s.jpg

511A4579s.jpg

511A4572s.jpg

First pictures shows the Machine in transport position.

511A4591s.jpg

511A4597s.jpg

511A4599s.jpg

Unfolded and ready to work.

DSC_0497%20Rs.JPG

It has 23 motors, 13 Servos, 2 XL, 3 L, 4 M and 1 Micro. They are controlled by 6 Sbricks, via Ipad.

10 of the servos controls pneumatic valves, powered by 4 pneumatic pumps.

511A4610s.jpg

It has 11 pairs of PF LED lights.

WP_20131116_004s.jpg

The real machine the Ropa Maus 4, Cleaning and Loading my Sugarbeets in 2013.

Edited by BondemandClausen

Just now, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Amazing build! 23 motors.... Wow. This makes the Claas tires look tiny! Which motor control what functions on this monster?

Also, welcome back!

And +1 HoF!

Thanks Leonardo. The Claas Tires came just in time from the TLG Heaven :wink:. They are amazingly sturdy, and are not reinforced inside, like i had to with the powerpuller tires on my Ropa Tiger.

Are you asking for a fully  run through of the functions?.

Just now, schraubedrin said:

This vehicle looks crazy functional. A video would be nice.

Is the yellow block in the back a counterweight for the conveyor belt?

Well it has a function or 20...:wink:.. I am planning a video, but have been very busy harvesting potatoes and mais, the last few months.

You are right, it is the counterweight, on the original it is the diesel tank, on the model a battery box.

34 minutes ago, BondemandClausen said:

Are you asking for a fully  run through of the functions?.

YES!!! Please, do share the whole list! :laugh: I will wait for the video, so you don't have to explain it all here.... Unless you want to! :wink:

Wow this monster is big. You should make a video starting with famous words from legendary race 500 miles from Indianapolis: Gentleman start your engines :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

YES!!! Please, do share the whole list! :laugh: I will wait for the video, so you don't have to explain it all here.... Unless you want to! :wink:

I think it is going to be a very long.... and boring post.... i have just asked my sweet wife who is a photographer, if she wants to help with the video i near future. I think a video is more fun to watch, and explains more than words. :grin:

That's incredible, I can't believe how complex you managed to cram that many functions into one controller. I'd love to see how it moves, well done!!! 

Amazing! I still remember your previous Ropa engine. It was one of the first MOCs I saw after coming out of my dark ages and I was flabbergasted by what one can do with Lego Technic. Seeing your new creation, I am again flabbergasted and very much looking forward to the video. This should absolutely appear in the EB Hall of Fame!

I usallu just don't like big creations, but this is amazing. In the pictures it also somehow doesn't look large, I just now by tires, that it is very big.