Hey everyone! Tyndale here.

I've been recently searching around Eurobricks for a Post-Apocalyptic building theme, or something somewhat relatively close to it and I could find none. That's probably one of my favorite types of themes to build in, and I'm sure people across Eurobricks somewhere must love this theme as well. So if anyone has any knowledge of a Post-Apocalyptic Theme, or something close to it, please let me and the others reading this topic know in the replies. If it doesn't exist, who knows we could try to figure it out, maybe create one even, but I don't want to get to ahead of myself.

Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day!

Tyndale

I could agree if there was a load of Post-Apocalyptic MOCs around. And even then one could argue it fits in well within the sci-fi forum, being an alternative present or future, or in the special lego themes section. Also, if we have a Post-Apocalyptic subforum, there would be just as much reason to have a steampunk and a dieselpunk and other alternative history topics - and then probably others would want their subforum as well. :wink:

I find it quite fine as it is right now. And there are still the tags too, which help finding subgenres, if people use them.:classic:

That would be cool, but I think it would fall under the category of SciFi. Also, it doesn't seem that there are enough apocalyptic themed MOCs here on Eurobricks to need an entire sub forum for the theme itself. But if it (a apocalyptic sub forum) would bring more fans and builders of the theme to Eurobricks, then I'm all for it! :sweet:

If there were a steady stream of Post-Apocalyptic MOCs from multiple EB users, yes, but perhaps instead it should be a subforum of the Sci-Fi forum. Also, I think it would be more of a Alt. History subforum like @Littleworlds had suggested, encompassing Earth set subgenres such Cyberpunk, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, Atompunk, Decopunk, Teslapunk, DaVinci-Punk, this-punk, that-punk, and on and on. 

Basically, anything not set in Space or other planets/worlds other than Earth. 

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Thank you all for your wonderful ideas. I understand it cannot be created right now, but that's not going to stop me from building. Again thank you for all of your advice.

-T