pantelis

Minas Tirith moc

Looks really good. Very spectacular facade! I also see with delight that you managed to implement some of the old castle wall elements. That's really quite something. And it works! :classic:

Fantastic work! Definitely one of the best I've seen. Its a shame Lego never released something similar. The lack of Minas Tirith will always be a huge missed opportunity from the LOTR line.

1 hour ago, Littleworlds said:

Looks really good. Very spectacular facade! I also see with delight that you managed to implement some of the old castle wall elements. That's really quite something. And it works! :classic:

Thank you for your good coments really...i hope you like it..

17 minutes ago, wesker said:

Fantastic work! Definitely one of the best I've seen. Its a shame Lego never released something similar. The lack of Minas Tirith will always be a huge missed opportunity from the LOTR line.

Thank you wesker for your coments..its wrong that lego didnt make some good ideas for lotr fans...

I am loving your LOTR MOCs. I saw Edoras and Helm's Deep as well. They're large, but not too large. They're also well thought out, with areas that depict iconic scenes from the movies. Bravo. :D

41 minutes ago, kyreii said:

I am loving your LOTR MOCs. I saw Edoras and Helm's Deep as well. They're large, but not too large. They're also well thought out, with areas that depict iconic scenes from the movies. Bravo. :D

thank you kyreii ford your comments and that you see all my mocs. you have been to the point of my creations.not to large but so big that have to bee.