Sign in to follow this  
Nantucketdink

Nice Pirate SHIP MOC...horrible photo

I only snapped a couple of horrible photos of this before taking it apart earlier this year, but just stumbled across them and thought I would post.  This ship received additional work after the photo and was really fun to build.

legopirateship2

I'm concerned that she might be a little top heavy... and I'm worried that the sterncastle will interfere with the wind reaching the sails... :laugh:

In all seriousness, I wish you had some better pictures.  Ridiculous though she may be, I would've liked to get a look at the details.

I wish I had taken decent photos after I finished it too. It really was a fun thing to behold.  There were like 300 pirates on it and funny little details everywhere.  I promise to take good photos next pirate ship I do.  I realize all the details are lost in my photo

That's got to be the best looking ship i've ever seen! :sarcasm: Lol, It's actually pretty cool! How stable is it? It's got any interesting design, but it defintely nice! :thumbup:

You seem not tk be alone in that head!!! Lol. Really fun MOC.

Otherwise, the ship would look really nice with a more regular size of forecastle and aftercastle!