Brickenberg

[MOC] Parisian Alleys (Mystic modular set)

6d1QtsKNRoM.jpg

Do you feel it? Feel these smells? In the air there is a quaint mixture of flavors of fresh baked bread, strong coffee, young cheese, spring flowers and of course the most fashionable perfume.

Dear friends, welcome to Paris!

I invite you for a walk along the Parisian pedestrian streets.

In this set I decided to recreate a little piece of this beautiful city.

A wide pedestrian street is divided into 2 narrow streets to simulate the winding streets of Montmartre.

This project is called "Parisian alleys"

This is the continuation of my modular pedestrian street.

Hh0RkjZ01WA.jpg

Like the first set this set has its own interesting story and plot for the game. This time the plot is related to with  magic and dark forces.

Behind the gloomy door there is the office of Madame Brochant, the famous fortune-teller and witch.

kqQWA2f1U_Q.jpg

Get ready to meet with ghosts and evil spirits!

4g4RETTtF2M.jpg

Inside the three buildings of this set there are:

Bakery;

Artist's workshop;

Shop of paintings;

The room of a young writer girl;

Cafe "Green Windmill"

Cheese shop;

Fashion boutique.

This is a very detailed set with beautiful interiors and buildings.

RKXC3Q7yB50.jpg

ZB6PZ-PpwaA.jpg

X3spbQsvl3A.jpg

FUGCEcdReqI.jpg

Read and see more about the set you can here:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/b7c711d8-4e15-4b1f-9d8e-8d71fb5c3824

Please SUPPORT this project on LEGO IDEAS web-site!

Edited by Brickenberg

Oh là là! Really really good! Fantastic puns on the names. Guessing "le café au moulin vert" is a pun to "Mourin Rouge". I've been following for a while your updates on the other Pedestrian street project's updates, but never thought it'd be so thoughtful and cramped with such wonderful deatils. Having said that, the main picture is not too great. I understand, it's ridiculously hard to take a picture of something enclosed like this, but I don't know... Maybe that's why your project isn't getting as much support as I thought it would.

And I know how freaking long buildings like these take to design. Back and forth about two colour schemes, then building something that looks even half decent. Yours just has the issue of not being photo-friendly. That's it. Everything else is wonderful. And I'm a big fan of the street splitting in half, let's see where you'll take it from there!

Pau

Just now, paupadros said:

Oh là là! Really really good! Fantastic puns on the names. Guessing "le café au moulin vert" is a pun to "Mourin Rouge". I've been following for a while your updates on the other Pedestrian street project's updates, but never thought it'd be so thoughtful and cramped with such wonderful deatils. Having said that, the main picture is not too great. I understand, it's ridiculously hard to take a picture of something enclosed like this, but I don't know... Maybe that's why your project isn't getting as much support as I thought it would.

And I know how freaking long buildings like these take to design. Back and forth about two colour schemes, then building something that looks even half decent. Yours just has the issue of not being photo-friendly. That's it. Everything else is wonderful. And I'm a big fan of the street splitting in half, let's see where you'll take it from there!

Pau

Thank you for this big comment, my friend! 

You made a very valuable observations. The main photo was a big problem for me. I really wanted to show the whole project in one photo. It was difficult to do. Because part of the facade of the building hides behind the bend of the building. I "broke my mind" while choosing the appropriate view for rendering. But in general, the shape and location of buildings turned out the way as originally planned.

I originally wanted to build on 32*48 baseplate something like this

LeConsulat.jpg

I wanted to re-create this place, where one street is divided into 2 halves.

In the project the streets looks narrow.

But the distance between them does not hamper to the access of your hands to the sidewalk.

On 25.10.2017 at 11:20 AM, XENOPHREAK said:

Love it!

On 25.10.2017 at 5:31 PM, kevin8 said:

Really gorgeus design.

Great Moc!

I love it

Thank you guys! I'm glad that you like it.

That's a really nice MOC! Thanks for sharing. Love the Parisian architecture. About to start on a Parisian building MOC myself at the request of my Wife :)