Elysiumfountain

[MOC]: Palameria Commuter Station

So I wanted to do something detailing the environment of a setting this time, rather than having a specific goal in mind. It started out as a library. I was going to have cool columns and a giant staircase, and then it turned into the grand entrance to a building. The building didn't quite come together right, so I made it into a futuristic train station! Included a couple mini figures, and there you have it! Here's the backstory I wrote up: 

On the far-off world of Palameria, the Senate of the Regency of Constellations is in session! Senator Cassandra Delgado, accompanied by an entourage of handmaidens and guard, has arrived at the capital. En route to a meeting with the Minister of Culture, Senator Delgado must deliver a mystical key, and receive a mysterious book in return!

Palameria: Commuter StationPalameria: Commuter StationPalameria: Commuter StationPalameria: Commuter StationPalameria: Commuter Station

There are more pictures on the Flickr page here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150692089@N03/with/37878034972/

And it's also up on LEGO Ideas! You can vote for it if you would like here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/32c747e9-3b3c-4cbd-81d8-c4c05ae69316

Beautiful- love the colors, too!  The cyprus trees work great there as large topiaries... if only there were more available in real brick!  :wink:

Oh wow, That's a classy and interesting take on a commuter train station.

Quite a lush country that Palameria. I can't help wondering how the main station would look like.

Very nice. I really like the colors you chose and how you did the staircase. I love symmetry a lot. I rate 10/10 would visit station :P