de-marco

[MOC] De-Marco's Vehicles

Your cars are looking really good, all of them. I envy the speed at which you build and post the new designs, including the intstructions and inventory. Keep up the good work!

They have all so much character! And spot on. The mail van is so very cute and swift looking and the ambulance truck is really a highlight. Reminds me on a certain silly TV series.:wink:

And the tractor is just adorable! So much more charming than high performance monsters.:classic:

When do you sleep? :)

You should publish a book. I have a feeling many towns around the world will have streets filled with your designs.

Another batch of lovely builds. And finally a Tardis that is properly sized!:wink: Its also nice to see a reinterpretation of the white offroad pickup with the spring suspension.:classic:

Thanks for posting all these great models.

I'm going to use the belarus traktor for my 'work in progress' train station. I've been looking for a set I could use as a freight for my rolling stock, and this is perfect!

Some lovely builds once again. So much elegant simplicity. The police van is so nice, no surprise that even the convict is smiling!:wink:

23 hours ago, supertruper1988 said:

That looks awesome!!

Can you pose it next to some of the other MOCs you have to get an idea of scale?

Thanks! I will try take a photo tomorrow with others cars and trucks

4 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

All this MOCs are wonderful... especially the old lookings/vintage one.

That's a great job !

Thanks!

23903906807_26c1a671c4_o.jpg

Garbage truck building instructions

Parts list

This... just yes.

I love how neatly it transitions from 4 to 5 to 6 wide, and the simple yet pleasing shapes are still packed in. The bulldozer is awesome too. Will you ever run out of ideas?