de-marco

[MOC] De-Marco's Vehicles

I've said it before but you have a gift! There are so many amazing MOCs here to fill our towns which are the perfect scale. The garbage truck may be the best yet IMO. Please keep them coming. (Although who knows how you manage to keep coming up with new ideas???)

Awesome models as always! Fantastic job.

But that monster truck? :laugh: I don't even like monster trucks, but that one just has to be my favorite so far! 

Very nice! I especially like the shot of the truck with low-loader trailer and the bulldozer on it, it's nice to see how well all your models fit together. 

Now I want to see what your take would be on a van trailer (or just a large-ish van for that matter) with a tail-lift. I feel it could be interesting :wink:. A more EU-styled semi truck would be nice too. Really though, whatever comes next I'm looking forward to it!

20 hours ago, ColletArrow said:

Very nice! I especially like the shot of the truck with low-loader trailer and the bulldozer on it, it's nice to see how well all your models fit together. 

Now I want to see what your take would be on a van trailer (or just a large-ish van for that matter) with a tail-lift. I feel it could be interesting :wink:. A more EU-styled semi truck would be nice too. Really though, whatever comes next I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks! I will try build EU truck =)

27120956649_a41e5b1f19_o.jpg

Rally Fighter building instructions

Parts list https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-11321/De_Marco/rally-fighter/#parts

Glad to see you getting some ad views on your YouTube videos. You'll certainly get mine :) 

I'd love to build some of these for my city and I don't even know where to start.

OK, you win! (not quite sure at what, but never mind...) Well done, this is a marvelous construction. I'm certainly going to have to build this one, even if only in LDD.

@de-marco

My LEGO Christmas village needed some cars so I made 6 of yours.  They were delicate but ingenius to build and I loved the way they turned out and fit into my town very nicely.  I was looking through my pics of my village yesterday and thought I'd share with you some of the cars riding around in my town:

LEGO Christmas Village and Snow Resort 2017

Thanks for all the models, I'm sure I will add more in the future!

Edited by aukevin

On 09.12.2017 at 9:01 PM, aukevin said:

@de-marco

My LEGO Christmas village needed some cars so I made 6 of yours.  They were delicate but ingenius to build and I loved the way they turned out and fit into my town very nicely.  I was looking through my pics of my village yesterday and thought I'd share with you some of the cars riding around in my town:

Your LEGO Christmas village is awesome, waiting more pics of your village =)

25116403938_313bc404ec_o.jpg

Fire &  water rescue truck building instructions

Parts list

Yes, I keep repeating myself, but your vehicles are just lovely and full of character - and they look so good together with aukevins town. :classic: I like the vintage cars most, but things like the tanker truck have some futuristic charm that is very appealing too. And of course it shows a very clever front design!

Apologies for the topic bump, but after De Marco had such a fantastic run of original and inspired vehicles last year, I was hoping it hadn’t all been given up, so here’s a bit of a public thank you for all the great work!

On 4/12/2018 at 1:00 AM, DeanLearner said:

Apologies for the topic bump, but after De Marco had such a fantastic run of original and inspired vehicles last year, I was hoping it hadn’t all been given up, so here’s a bit of a public thank you for all the great work!

I completely agree, your vehicles are absolutely amazing @de-marco! I'm sure it was very fun and exciting to follow the topic. You have come up with great designs each day and I can imagine so many EBers looking forward to each vehicle! It would be really great you continue! 

Not only your vehicles are wonderful, your mini modulars are really nice as well! Wouldn't it be so cool you made the minifig scaled versions of your mini modulars? :sweet:

Spoiler
mms0005

Edited by LegoModularFan

On 4/14/2018 at 12:22 AM, LegoModularFan said:

I completely agree, your vehicles are absolutely amazing @de-marco! I'm sure it was very fun and exciting to follow the topic. You have come up with great designs each day and I can imagine so many EBers looking forward to each vehicle! It would be really great you continue! 

Not only your vehicles are wonderful, your mini modulars are really nice as well! Wouldn't it be so cool you made the minifig scaled versions of your mini modulars? :sweet:

Reveal hidden contents

mms0005

Thanks =)

Absolutely awesome collection of vehicles De-Marco! :thumbup::classic:

My personal favourites have to be Christine and the Monster truck, but all of the others are top class too!