Sign in to follow this  
The Maestro

Fîn The Farmer

Younger brother of Ol' Colby, Fîn was always the odd one out. Carrots had never really appealled to him growing up, much to the dissapointment of his family. However, keen to make them proud he set off, and through some hardwork, trade and a touch of blackmail he ended up with a prime piece of real estate and his very own farm.

36776468454_fa8045b11d_z.jpg

Built in a week and a half for the Dunedin Brick Show I am pretty pround of it. It is veiwable from 3 sides ( a masssive acheivement for me) and even looks good :p It also won me best young exhibitor, which was the icing on the cake :classic: Very much inspired again by Legonardo and Derfel Cadarn. Now onto the GoH anniversary. Does it ever stop? :wacko:

Hope you enjoy and C&C welcomed. 

Edited by The Maestro

Excellent angles!  Really good use of those brown curved tiles too.  :thumbup: 

I hope it never stops, because your builds are getting really sweet! :drool: 

These brown rounded things are soooo lovely, I'll need to get myself a few as well (from where are they, because I've never seen them before?) Your colourscheme is top-notch as well, and I really like the crops growing to the left of the cottage :thumbup: 

Congratz on the title, well deserved sir! 

Always enjoy the wacky angles, and how the whole building looks complete.
The use of robot parts for crops is clever.
Overall very nice. :classic:

Great build, TM, and I love the field! The droid arms look particularly great as a grassy crop, especially since the two halves of the claw hand give twice as many spikes at the top as a plain bar would, giving a greater illusion of amber waves of grain. Your stone and tudor work continue to impress, and your minifig is also full of character. Nicely done!

Another lovely medieval house :wub: Angles all incorporated very smoothly, and the use of the new macaroni tiles is superb :thumbup:
Excellent combination of colors and textures for the landscape too :classic:

Lovely lovely build! Great angels on the house and the colour scheme is just so natural!

Is the house built with walls all around or is it "good looking" from one angle?