paintballman

[GBW] - Troop Build Up - Plantasea - Navajo

[GBW] Episode 17 - Navajo

37864205681_7d2057cd1b_h.jpg[GBW] Episode 17 - Navajo by GEORGE ADAMIDIS, on Flickr

37154236384_23094f94f9_h.jpg[GBW] Episode 17 - Navajo by GEORGE ADAMIDIS, on Flickr

37815182676_8758d94380_h.jpg[GBW]

Episode 17 - Navajo by GEORGE ADAMIDIS, on Flickr

The design of the VTOL belongs to Vincent that unfortnally is lost from Flickr for 2 years now - I only did many different connections so to make the whole build more stable and playable  - my kids loves it

Edited by paintballman

Wow! A leap forward in technology, with a year 2050 design.

I hope this will help sweep the enemy!

You’ve been awarded (3) points.

Judges’ comments…

I am a bit confused as to what this is supposed to be. Looks like a match between a Hind Helicopter, and the vehicles from Avatar. It's not a bad build, but remember we are trying to keep these builds grounded in equipment and vehicles from the real world (Even if the countries are fake)    

Builds for this game should be somewhat realistic, even though it's a game, we want to think logically.  To claim a vehicle contains an assortment of 3 different types of missles and a 30mm gun along with the 1200 rounds of ammo...that is a lot of weight.  Considering the A-10 Thunderbolt stalls if it rips off more than what...2 second bursts?  As threatening as we want to make our builds, we need to be realistic.  Try to keep your builds within the realms of reality please.  That being said, you have created a detailed backstory for your build which if I read correctly, is based on something that someone else created and you were inspried by?  well done with giving credit to another originator of something similar!  Now...if you were to keep this design and it's armament...you might want to beef up the size to store ammo and the powerplant, increase the size of the rotors and also move them out.  If something needs that much power to lift off...there is no way those troops could sit on the side of the ship; they would get blasted right off the side!!!

Thanks for playing!

On 27/10/2017 at 5:57 PM, The Great Brick War said:

You’ve been awarded (3) points.

Thank you for your comments. Just few answers .

I am a bit confused as to what this is supposed to be. Looks like a match between a Hind Helicopter, and the vehicles from Avatar. It's not a bad build, but remember we are trying to keep these builds grounded in equipment and vehicles from the real world (Even if the countries are fake)    

Of course is a fictional machine but the technology is not new. Is a VTOL aircraft like V-22 OSPREY, so is something that could appear in the very near future, and not in a complete fictional future

Builds for this game should be somewhat realistic, even though it's a game, we want to think logically.  To claim a vehicle contains an assortment of 3 different types of missles and a 30mm gun along with the 1200 rounds of ammo...that is a lot of weight.  Considering the A-10 Thunderbolt stalls if it rips off more than what...2 second bursts?  As threatening as we want to make our builds, we need to be realistic.  Try to keep your builds within the realms of reality please.  That being said, you have created a detailed backstory for your build which if I read correctly, is based on something that someone else created and you were inspried by?  well done with giving credit to another originator of something similar!  Now...if you were to keep this design and it's armament...you might want to beef up the size to store ammo and the powerplant, increase the size of the rotors and also move them out.  If something needs that much power to lift off...there is no way those troops could sit on the side of the ship; they would get blasted right off the side!!!

The gun and the load of 1200 rounds is excaclty the same as the AH-64 Apache Helicopter. For the stall in the A-10 responsible is the GAU-8 gun instead of M230 of the Apache

The armament is not unrealistic as the Apache can carry more than that (16 Hellfires, 1200 rounds, 4 ATAMs)

And yes, troops can be carried that way

Edited by paintballman