2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

@BrickbyBrickTechnic, perhaps this part

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=11946&colorID=5&in=A

could be usefull to make bodywork like @aminnich posted on image several posts ago

I'm not sure I need to use those. I have a solution with system pieces. Thanks for the advice though!

23 minutes ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

I'm not sure I need to use those. I have a solution with system pieces. Thanks for the advice though!

Ok, I was thinking about muddguards :wink:

Just now, I_Igor said:

Ok, I was thinking about muddguards :wink:

I'm not sure the mudguards need to be fixed. Thye look boxy enough and those pieces won't make it look better.

Just now, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

I'm not sure the mudguards need to be fixed. Thye look boxy enough and those pieces won't make it look better.

I was thinking (loud) about angle of "cut" or opening that works as mudguard...but you know what suits your model best

21 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Well, where should I put some non-90 degree angles? These pickups are supposed to be boxy.

I feel like the 5x11 on the back should be replaced with something less square, maybe a curved panel

A crawler is still one thing I need to add to my list to build. Besides being boxy it looks pretty awesome, kinda reminds me of the old ford/Chevy pick up from the 50s. 

25 minutes ago, DugaldIC said:

A crawler is still one thing I need to add to my list to build. Besides being boxy it looks pretty awesome, kinda reminds me of the old ford/Chevy pick up from the 50s. 

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it!

Also, the video is filmed and edited and will be released tomorrow. Here's a preview :classic:

2017-11-19-06-06-12

My driveway was frozen.