Kalais

Elf going back to his swamp house

The use of the lime green tiles for the swampy water is a nice touch. I also like the super abundance of plant-life. Gives it a real boggy feel. :thumbup: 

If I could change one thing - and I realise this is entirely a matter of taste - I would make the minifigure yellowy, not fleshy. 

I like the little hut in the marsh.  The landscaping is done well and I like your color scheme for the build.  Nice job.

I love it when people put effort into the base as well. It makes a MOC just stand out. Think your small wooden pier is awesome too. Great job dude.

Love the colors, the scene is well put together! The base is a real plus! And as a nocturnian, i always appreciate a swampy moc! :laugh: Congrats!

Edited by Lazer

On 21.10.2017 at 2:36 AM, AmperZand said:

The use of the lime green tiles for the swampy water is a nice touch. I also like the super abundance of plant-life. Gives it a real boggy feel. :thumbup: 

If I could change one thing - and I realise this is entirely a matter of taste - I would make the minifigure yellowy, not fleshy. 

Thx, those limes laying around made me to build this little diorama :)

As for the skin tone - I don't have yellow elves :( and I really badly wanted to put here elf :)

On 21.10.2017 at 4:37 AM, zoth33 said:

I like the little hut in the marsh.  The landscaping is done well and I like your color scheme for the build.  Nice job.

Thx! :)

On 21.10.2017 at 11:24 PM, NMN said:

I love it when people put effort into the base as well. It makes a MOC just stand out. Think your small wooden pier is awesome too. Great job dude.

Thx, yeah, I like to have base too :)

On 26.10.2017 at 9:50 PM, Lazer said:

Love the colors, the scene is well put together! The base is a real plus! And as a nocturnian, i always appreciate a swampy moc! :laugh: Congrats!

Haha, thx :)

Nice use of lime for the water.  :thumbup:

I have seen one other build with rocks, fortress and orcs that also used lime bricks (SNOT build) for water.

I really like the vegetation in the build.