Sign in to follow this  
Ayrlego

[OCT] Oktoberfest celebrations!

Well it is that time of the year again - the festivities in Weelond are in full swing!!! Schoolmaster Elliot from the 'Red School' takes some of his current pupils out into the streets to witness some of the festivities (and warn against excessive drinking....)

37755285492_7aaf7f4af0_b.jpg

There are many sights to see, staff from the nearby tavern deliver beverages to the revellers. A street performer from a far away land charms a deady cobra with his flute playing, a baker sells loafs of fresh bread and some Eslandolan musketeers keep order in the streets.

--------

Able to be licensed as a medium property - could be either commercial or artisan... @Capt Wolf let me know which you prefer for Weelond's development!

The festive atmosphere of the Oktoberfest is well rendered. the left house was what I try to do with my LDD trial.

Spoiler

Now I understand what was wrong with my building : staggering the window instead of the ledge !

I like the street leveling

Edited by Professor Thaum

A lively and amusing scene. I like the exquisitely detailed buildings in the background and these flags, nice collection of minifigs!

Ayrlego, this is wonderful! Great use of color throughout, good architecture, and a wonderfully festive atmosphere! The flags are a great touch, as is the uneven street level.

I also need to add that I really like that you used your schoolmaster character in the story. That adds some great continuity to Weelond lore.

5 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

let me know which you prefer for Weelond's development!

Please license it as a medium artisan! Thank you!

4 hours ago, Spud The Viking said:

There goes my bonus for most like Weelond buildings :pir-sceptic::pir-sweet:

Don't count yourself out yet. The Octoberfest treasurer has been known to be a bit free with the prizes. :wink:

Fantastic build Ayrlego! I like both the architecture, and the figs. The roofs are all unique, and I like how each building is different. Great Entry!

Such a vivid anc colourful scene. Fantastic.

The facades of the houses are really cool, as is the line of flags. That small cart in the front left is beautiful. And such a great variety of visitors.